bobio_69 is offline Associate Member

Deca/ M1-t Cycle

Hey everybody, im new to this forum and was just wondering if you guys could help me out. Im 21 and have never taken juice before, and am quite frankly tired of being skinny. I have a full cycles supply of deca and m1-t and was wondering what dosage I should take. I have done some research and it says i should take 2 per pound of body weight, but my friend says I should take 150mg a week to start with. Is taht to small of a dosage? I was thinking of taking 200mg since its my first time and then taking m1-t to add some gains....any information would help. Thanks alot

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Do some reasearch bro, it will help you out tremendously. What ever you do, dont mix those two together, unless you dont care about having sex for however long your on it.

I was told that as well, but I herd if you take 60x0 after your last shot, that you should be good to go in a couple weeks? Also, I was thinking of just taking half a cycle to see how my body reacts to it, because I have never taken any... any suggestions would be great

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bobio_69
    I was told that as well, but I herd if you take 60x0 after your last shot, that you should be good to go in a couple weeks? Also, I was thinking of just taking half a cycle to see how my body reacts to it, because I have never taken any... any suggestions would be great

6oxo is worthless bro......rethink your cycle.....please do NOT do any steroids until you further educated yourself on them.......stick around this board for awhile

it would also be wise to tell us your height and weight.......training experience, etc

MCMARK is offline Associate Member
    do some research on pct..if you are gonna do these 2 by them self you better make sure you have the propper post cycle supplements..
    u will be told that doing test by itself is the best thing for your first cycle and the foundation of most cycles, but i realize that sometimes you can only get certain products and have to make due with what you have.after asking ??? ive learnt to do homework and reaserch before doing one gl..

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    6oxo sucks a dick.

M1T is not a sufficient testosterone to counteract the effects of "deca -dick"

If you're "tired of being skinny", re-evaluate your diet and training. If you can't gain weight naturally, there is a serious problem with one or both of these.

Quote Originally Posted by MCMARK
    do some research on pct..if you are gonna do these 2 by them self you better make sure you have the propper post cycle supplements..
    u will be told that doing test by itself is the best thing for your first cycle and the foundation of most cycles, but i realize that sometimes you can only get certain products and have to make due with what you have.after asking ??? ive learnt to do homework and reaserch before doing one gl..

no one should make do with what they have......thats a dangerous and unhealthy way to do steroids

Well its good that I talked to you guys then.... Ive been training for 3 years, and have gotten good gains naturally. Im 5'11, 164....and have been looking into deca for some time now, I know the stuff that I got is legit, and I am planning on taking a half cycle to see how my body reacts to it... I most likley will not take the m1-t with it now, but any suggestions to what dosage I should take would be appreciated. I also am going to be taking many pre-cautions by taking milke thissle along with tribulus once I am done this short cycle...

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    STOP! Research, you are in over your head and at risk of doing serious harm to your body. Everybody has to start somewhere, I was skinny too,6'3"@ 155lbs. when I started working out. I've trained naturally throughout my twenties and was able to bring my weight up to around 200lbs. Now i'm in my late thirties and have done two m1t cycles w/4ad as well, along with proper pct. My weight now fluctuates between 215 lbs and 230lbs, depending on diet. Diet and proper nutrition is all you need. Don't go over to the dark side quite yet, you have many years to gain naturally .
    Train Smart and Eat Right,
    Ottomaddox

Running deca alone is a bad idea no matter how you slice it. It has a possibility of shutting down your natural testosterone production (you know, that little hormone responsible for muscle growth, agressiveness, SEXUAL FUNCTION...)

If you're hell-bent on running deca, run testosterone enanthate or cypionate with it.

Also, there is no point in "taking a half cycle"... you will be stopping the drug just as it is starting to kick in.

Well its good that I talked to you guys then.... Ive been training for 3 years, and have gotten good gains naturally. Im 5'11, 164....and have been looking into deca for some time now, I know the stuff that I got is legit, and I am planning on taking a half cycle to see how my body reacts to it... I most likley will not take the m1-t with it now, but any suggestions to what dosage I should take would be appreciated. I also am going to be taking many pre-cautions by taking milke thissle along with tribulus once I am done this short cycle...

first bro.......164 at 5'11" is skinny as hell.......i'm 5'10" 220 and still feel small......post an example of your diet in the diet forum. You still have a lot of gains to make naturally..........

as for your proposed cycle, deca only is horrible.......if you plan on running one compound, make it testosterone . all steroids shut down your natural test levels which is not good.......half a cycle doesnt cut it.......dont take anything right now bro.......everyone here will agree that you have a lot more to learn, and a lot more weight to gain naturally.

Well said.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    first bro.......164 at 5'11" is skinny as hell.......i'm 5'10" 220 and still feel small......post an example of your diet in the diet forum. You still have a lot of gains to make naturally..........

as for your proposed cycle, deca only is horrible.......if you plan on running one compound, make it testosterone. all steroids shut down your natural test levels which is not good.......half a cycle doesnt cut it.......dont take anything right now bro.......everyone here will agree that you have a lot more to learn, and a lot more weight to gain naturally.

what should be taken with deca in order to stop from"deca dick"

what should be taken with deca in order to stop from"deca dick"
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    If you're hell-bent on running deca, run testosterone enanthate or cypionate with it.

where can I get enanthate or cypionate ? and is this all I need to take with it?

where can I get enanthate or cypionate? and is this all I need to take with it?

dont even do steroids right now bro........and dont ask where you can get those, cause you'll be flooded with private messages from scammers......you get this from the same place you get your deca .......stay away from steroids and keep learning as much as you can. there is a lot of useful info on these boards.......

like i said before, post up your diet on the diet forums so we can critique it.....you're still a bit too small to be juicing IMO.

alright thanks for the help, I will most likely wait to do the gear now...but just for future reference, whats good to take for a first cycle? I was told deca has least amount of side effects, so thats why I got it...but I guess not

alright thanks for the help, I will most likely wait to do the gear now...but just for future reference, whats good to take for a first cycle? I was told deca has least amount of side effects, so thats why I got it...but I guess not

testosterone .......but find out why for yourself.......check out the educational threads and use the search button a lot.......

thanks your help was appreciated

make sure to read all the Sticky's. There is so much information here. I'm constantly learning no ways to enhance my workouts as well my recovery.
    peace,
    otto

what supplements would you guys suggest to take? I am taking creatine currently...would you guys suggest I take my m1-t alone? or just stick to basic protene creatine

M1T is an OK cycle but you should get your diet and training together first. If you take M1T be sure to follow PCT procedures.

Search for the M1T FAQ on here

Thread Information