john004 is offline Associate Member

Quick DNP question

Arn't you supposed to feel like crap on DNP ? Im on day 3 at 500mg a day, and just got back from the gym, which i had the most intense workout, i feel stronger, but i do feel hotter. The scale says im down 2 lbs. The heat is nothing like i thought it would be. Stomach is either holding water, or is bloated. If it doesn't get hotter i might start questioning my dnp being real or not.

Ok, alittle help here? Poped one of the dnp 's open, stuff in it was yellow.. got some on my finger and kinda sqeezed it. It was very fine like powder, it also did die my fingers yellow, and i can't get it off, does this mean its real? Day 4 and alittle heat but nothing like i thought it would be..

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    How much do you weight bro? You need to adjust the dosages according to your body weight. Also, yes, if the powder inside the cap is yellow, and it stained your finger, it's got to be real.

Im 5 '8'' 183 at about 19%

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    yeah it's real. give it some time to accumulate in your body and you'll feel worse. the way i see it, if you're getting good results and not feeling like shit then you shouldn't complain.

Thread Information