MrBigSh!T is offline New Member

More questions about gear and hairloss

Ok guys, I know that this topic has been beaten to death a thound times over already, but I was wondering if anybody that is really knowledgeable on the subject could give me the precise info that I need.
    I know that DHT derivates like Winny, A50 and Masteron will wreak havoc on your hair if you are predisposed to it,and I know the deal about using nandrolone compounds with finas, but what about these other compounds?
    EQ- I have been told will not cause baldness unless used in high amounts for a very long time. I have also been told that you can use finas with it and still be ok. Have any of you guys ran eq and used finas?
    Dbol - We all know that this can make your hair fall out in clumps, but will finas help when using it?
    Ive told you guys my story and about the cycle that I had planned. Things have now changed. I was goingto do winny/tren , but know I think what I am going to do is this
    weeks 1-10 sus250 750mgs
    weeks 1-10 eq 600mgs
    weeks 2-8 anavar 50mgs ed
    I will be using 1.25 mgs of finas 2x ed, topical 5% spiro, xandrox, and I will be shampooing with 2% Nizoral eod and revivogen eod.
    Do you guys think that I will be ok as far as hairloss goes as long as I take the hairloss meds with the gear that I will be using? Ive chosen these drugs because in theory, the hair loss meds will be effective against them.
    Thanks alot for any comments guys, I really appreciatethe wealth of info on here!

bump

C,mon guys! Bump already!

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    1.25 finnasteride is more than enough a day

But, the big question is, will it be enough once I start the cycle?

Logan13 is offline Banned

no

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigSh!T
    But, the big question is, will it be enough once I start the cycle?
    No one here can guarantee you anything on your hairloss. You are more nervous than I was. If this is your 1st or 2nd cycle, just use a test only cycle to see how you react, then guage it accordingly on the next cycle.
    I really like the cycle that you have put together, except for the Sus. IMO Throw some prop in there instead. I am using 1.25 finasteride and nizoral for my test prop/eq cycle. Spiro has too many sides that I do not want to play with. good luck

Why lose the Sus? Also, what sides does topical Spiro have? I am also thinking about starting Dutasteride 2 months prior to starting the cycle.

Thread Information