juice4life is offline Associate Member

Question Will I be able to cycle after gyno surgery????

I'm 19 years old and have been lifting hard since I was 16. I've done a couple of cycles of pro-hormones since I was 18 but never any AAS, and the cycles were done with proper PCT using either 6OXO or Nolva. I have had pubertery induced gyno since I was around 12 years old. My insurance company is going to pay for me to have surgery but it must be done within the next 12 months. I plan on starting AAS when I turn 21-22 and I would like to know if I do any cycles after my surgery will the gyno come back? I would definatly use nolva and anything else during the cycle to prevent this, but I don't want it to come back. I've wanted it gone since I was 14. I guess I am prone to gyno, but it never got any worse when I did the pro-hormones, but I did use anti-es while I was using them. What's you guys opinion on this? I have a pretty good physic(nothing near what I want it to be) 6'0, 190lbs, 9%BF, and my biggest thing is my puffy nipples will always keep me from looking the way I want. Please let me know because I really want to cycle in a few years after my surgery.

Aboot is offline Banned
    If you have your gyno removed and the surgeon does what he/she is supposed to do, then there is little to no chance that you will get gyno. No worries.

Unoid is offline Member
    You sound like me, I did some light prohormones and supplemnts when i was young, and got down to 5.5% BF to try to get rid of my puberty onset gyno (the BF that is!) Since it wouldn't leave me I had surgery. Everything seems fine and I'm doing my first cycle consisting of dbol , sus, and deca with 20nolva a day with proper PCT with nolva+clomid.
    I'm in week two and have had no gyno based sideeffects taking 20 sometimes 40mg of nolva day (take 40 usually because I'm scared of getting gyno again) having it that doens't go away traumatizes a young adult easily.

I think you'll be fine, btw I'm gonna turn 22 in a couple months.

juice4life is offline Associate Member
    thanks alot for the replys guys, and please keep me posted on your cycle and PM me after your done and let me know if you got any gyno symptoms. Since my insurance is paying for it, I'm definatly making sure that they due it right. They are going to make an insicion and take out all of the tissue, then do liposuction to make sure there is nothing left around the removed tissue.

Thread Information