HardTymer is offline Junior Member

Post Ephedra and andro

Hey bro's,
    I just got this E-Mail today by a friend of mine telling me that Ephedra is no longer on the banned substance list, which upon checking on it myself it's not. I also read on the FDA web site that they are thinking of taking Andro off the banned list as well, sometime later this year. They are thinking of bringing it back and making it legal only for people 21 and over, with some more conclusive tests. They have been getting alot of flack from companys and legal reps saying it's unconstitutional. Man I hope they do the same for andro as they just did for Ephedra.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HardTymer
    Hey bro's,
    I just got this E-Mail today by a friend of mine telling me that Ephedra is no longer on the banned substance list, which upon checking on it myself it's not. I also read on the FDA web site that they are thinking of taking Andro off the banned list as well, sometime later this year. They are thinking of bringing it back and making it legal only for people 21 and over, with some more conclusive tests. They have been getting alot of flack from companys and legal reps saying it's unconstitutional. Man I hope they do the same for andro as they just did for Ephedra.
    Well maybe Andro has some placebo value, people so confinced it will grow muscle on you that you eat better and do better workouts, but whatever works!

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Uhh, andro works...not to the degree of AAS of course, but it works

HardTymer is offline Junior Member
    [B]Take it from me IT WORKS!!!! I was on nor and 1-AD and I put on 25 lbs so yeah it works.

Thread Information