View Poll Results: M1t Yes or No

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I hade a good experience with M1T!

17 85.00%
  • No, it didnt give me anything positive.

3 15.00%

Yes/No opinions on M1t.. keep it simple...

Just curious if anyone has any experience with M1t (methyl 1 testosterone ) (sp?)

amd with your poll answer, please descrive why it was a good or bad experience.

Thanks
    Alex

bump please, going to be soon, and I know these threads die fast on this forum.

Alex

ScooterBoy is offline Junior Member
    I was going to use it to jump start my test E. cycle but just decided to use Test prop instead. A workout bro of mine used it and all he experienced from m1t was bad acne.

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    for me the stuff is incredible. i've done three 4-week cycles of only 10mg/day and each time i gained a good 17lbs. kept 12 or 13 of it first cycle, lost most of it on the second cycle because i got the stomach flu in the 4th week, couldn't eat anything for 3 days. jump-started my current test cyp cycle with it and was up 18lbs in 4 weeks, barely gained another couple lbs on the test since dropping the M1T. Plus no sides to speak of. Some people run higher doses, but for me it's not necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by ScooterBoy
    I was going to use it to jump start my test E. cycle but just decided to use Test prop instead. A workout bro of mine used it and all he experienced from m1t was bad acne.
    So from your experience, ou wouldn't use it while your waiting to start an anabolic cycle?

A friend uses that No2 between cycles or when he is taking a break, and I just want to try something different.

Thanks
    Alex

juice4life is offline Associate Member
    I have had great experiance except the first time I took it. I ran the dosage way to high. The number one thing you have to remember about M1T is more is NOT better!! Don't go up higher than 20MG per day, and if you go up that high I wouldn't run if for more than 3 weeks. The first time I did it, I had bad acne, back pains, and my nipples were really sore. I did drop 12lbs of BF and gained 16lbs of solid muscle though Since then I have run another cycle with 10mg a day for the first 2 weeks and then 15-20mg for the last 2 weeks and I have had great results with not a single side effect. Haven't even felt any lethargy. Just keep the dosage low and you should have great results with little to no side effects

Big Vick is offline Associate Member
    M1T is good if you have proper PCT...

I did 2 weeks at 10 mg followed by 2 weeks at 20 mg. I gained probably 20 pounds and lost about 18 of it a month and a half after my cycle. I upped my cals and everything, but i guess ZMA and Trib wasnt exactly the best PCT. Also M1T absolutely destroyed my liver values, AST and ALT were well over 100 at the end of my cycle, and 4 weeks after my ALT was still a mess. So definately harsh on the liver, but gains are there to be made..

Play it safe and it'll treat you well.

juice4life is offline Associate Member
    Did you run milk thistle bigvick? I would recommend running milk thistle atleast 300mg a day while you are on M1T and a couple of weeks before and after. You're liver should be good to go if you do that, and I would use nolva for PCT because it has worked best for me(but like I said that's just me). The milk thistle won't effect your gains either.

Big Vick is offline Associate Member
    I ran Milk thistle after my cycle. However, I had heard that it could possibly negatively impact gains when you're on M1T so i didnt take it while I was on. I also took Milk Thistle for a week before my cycle.

ALA and Milk thistle are good, but in comparison to the beating M1T puts on your liver they are not 100% effective. My liver values are still a tiny bit off and I have been off for over 2 months. So whatever you guys do i would strongly suggest not drinking around or during your cycle. And i was taking 1gram of Milk Thistle during my pct (alot).

Yea, definately will run nolva for PCT nexttime as it was quite depressing losing all my gains.

P.S. Does anyone know why my potassium level was EXTREMELY high while on an M1T cycle and for the weeks after???

BareBoneDnCrazy is offline New Member
    I'm front loading with it now on a test e, deca cycle.. i'm about 2 weeks in and up about 6-7lbs.. For $10 a bottle u really can't beat that.. I had some left over from before the ban and i figured i'd give it a go. No sides other then feelin a little tired but not that bad.. I'm about to up it from 10mgs to 15mgs for the last 2 weeks to see if it pushes me up like 10lbs before the test and deca kick in.

M@dm@n 9 is offline Junior Member
    im form arkansas too and heck ya it worked awesome

towtheline is offline Junior Member
    I had great gains from a good diet and M1T. I did not however run PCT and lost most of my gains. I am awaiting my next(first) cycle and will probably run my M1T with PCT, some on here suggest doing so. At the very least be sure to add milk thistle and do PCT.

sasquatch is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkansasAlex
    So from your experience, ou wouldn't use it while your waiting to start an anabolic cycle?

A friend uses that No2 between cycles or when he is taking a break, and I just want to try something different.

Thanks
    Alex
    M1T IS an anabolic substance, so if you are taking it "while your waiting to start an anabolic cycle", you can look at it this way: If you are taking M1T, you are already on an anabolic cycle.
    Call it a prohormone, prosteroid, whatever you want... it's still a steroid , and very hard on the liver.
    It gave me good gains on both cycles I did last year, but it is still a harsh steroidal substance and should be treated as such.

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sasquatch
    M1T IS an anabolic substance, so if you are taking it "while your waiting to start an anabolic cycle", you can look at it this way: If you are taking M1T, you are already on an anabolic cycle.
    Call it a prohormone, prosteroid, whatever you want... it's still a steroid , and very hard on the liver.
    It gave me good gains on both cycles I did last year, but it is still a harsh steroidal substance and should be treated as such.
    yeah, its called bridging.

englishmorris is offline New Member
    i love it ive done a few cycles of it with milkthistle. just my opinion

kstone6tb is offline Junior Member
    I voted no, but that dosen't completely justify my results. I just tried it for the 2nd cycle, and had to quit it after a week b/c of the sides. I mean, I had postive results, (awesome pumps, quick weight gain) but the negative ones outweighed even those for me (very tired=irritable as hell, loss of appetite/nausea) not to mention how harsh it is on your liver. By the way, I did stack it with 4ad, and had some b12 for the appetite/energy, but it is some strong ****. I've decided I'm done messing with the M1T and just sticking with the good stuff from now on.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    tried it once, all i got was elevated liver enzymes at 10mg/day for two weeks. I was even taking 1000mg of milk thistle a day too. Shuts you down too hard and made me tired. I threw three bottles in the trash a while back. There are better and safer options.

bignig is offline Junior Member
    anyone no a good pct to keep most of gainss

Paullusion is offline Associate Member
    yeah clen , nolva, clomid

Thread Information