Joe myers is offline New Member

Did I get jacked? My halo tastes like sugar.

I got some halo and test 250 and novaldex. Im sure the test is real cause its the same as I got before. But the halo and nolvadex came in plastic bags. The halo is little green tablets with halotestin writen on them along with a 5mg mark. Also a line that you can crack them in half. Any way Im thinking there some kind of fake first they came in a plastic bag second they taste like sugar. Oh yea and the nolvadex came in a plastic bag to there really small a little smaller then the yellow happy faces with only a 10 mg mark on them. Please let me know if I should get my money back. Thank you

ripped_82 is offline Member
    Well, never accept stuff in plastic bags. Unless you trust your source 110% then dont. Second of all he should have gave you it in the strips they come in. Green not sure of, the dosage sounds good. I dont know why anyone would fake Halo, and it may have a sweet taste to it. I dont understand why it was in a bag. How many did you buy in total?

I bought 20 5mg tabs.

ive never seen the green ones. Not to say there not real, but talk to your supplier.

I really wouldnt know what to say unless I new for sure they were fake.

Just ask why they were not in bags? But if you trust him then dont worry, i mean its your health not mine. Get the idea.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    ripped_82 is right here, you gotta make sure! Just tell him why were they in bags, plain and simple. If he tries to give you a bullshit answer, then they are probably fake, but if he's got a legit reason or something, and you've ordered plenty from him before, then...well it could be real.

Also, has he ever offered to take your gear back? If something is wrong with it?

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    green halo is the stuff if my pill book, little light green pill right?

5mgs

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    pop 5 of those bad boys before a workout and if you feel like god and have great pumps then it is real.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    im with golden floyd here.........youll know as soon as you hit em................

peace bb79

Yes they are light green, that makes me feel better. The thing was I got them threw a freind who gets it from this guy I dont know. I trust my friend. But he said the guy said something like they came in a bottle of a 100. Either way Ive seen both of them in pictures in packages of 20. Im not to worried about the halo, but I dont want to get some estro build up and start taking fake novladex. I guess Ill find out about the halo tommorow Ill take 5 tabs before my workout.

Thread Information