blower is offline New Member

Got my gear- now which way to go?

I am 5'8" weigh 180 with 15%BF been lifting 2 years- 35 years old. Good diet etc. I want to start first cycle but need a few suggestions.
    I have 2 10ml vials of Supertest 250 {tornel} and 1 10ml vial of Nandrolna 300{deca } Kangaroo on front. I also have nolvadex and clomid. What should I do Just the Supertest or both this is like I said my first cycle. I want about 20-25 lbs of quality gains and the least sides esp. water retention. My workout is 5 days a week with light cardio. Will I see a lot of water on the sust? And will sex drive be very good if I throw in the Deca? I also have ordered test cyp. for future cycle.it will be here 1 week. Should I use this insted of the Supertest? The Cyp. is Nutri-vet. Thanks

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    Advice get some test e do it 500mg per week for 10 to 12 weeks
    eat right lift hard
    don't forget your pct

Logan13 is offline Banned

Keep it simple guys.

I honestly believe that guys new to gear make their compound selections to difficult. Stick with test Prop, Cyp, or Enan the first time. If you can handle ED injects, go with the Prop. Using Supertest, Sust, and the like will drive a novice crazy with fluctuating blood levels. Keep it simple guys.

-peace

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    first cycle.... test enan or cyp 500mg/week 12 weeks.

i personally reccoemdn staying away from blended test for your first cycle cause most first timers dont like ED or EOD injections( which u have to do with the supertest).
    also run the nolva @ 10mg/day during the whole cycle to help repvent gyno. clomid starts 18 days after last shot if u use the cyp

craigsuperbig is offline New Member
    First examine your products to make 100% sure they are legit, theres nothing riskier than a homemade injection, compare them with known legit pics.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by craigsuperbig
    First examine your products to make 100% sure they are legit, theres nothing riskier than a homemade injection, compare them with known legit pics.

i beg to differ with u on this one bro. i trust my homebrew any day of the week over some companies either UG labs or something like QV. just as long as u konw what u are doing

peaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    i beg to differ with u on this one bro. i trust my homebrew any day of the week over some companies either UG labs or something like QV. just as long as u konw what u are doing
    **** straight, the cost difference is insane, actually insane is not a strong enough word!

Dozerd is offline Junior Member
    With what you have. You really need 1 more super test to run it 12 weeks ,2 weeks longer than the deca . super test vials a under filled to 8-9mls if your lucky. Sus needs to be injected every other day because of the short esters int to keep blood levels stable.
    super test weeks 1-12 500mg a week
    deca weeks 1-10 300mg a week
    for post cycle read this http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=94626

Thread Information