curtrn is offline New Member

Shoot deca in your knee?

Many people have stated that deca is good for the joints, but I am having a hard time finding, credible medical studies supporting this. If this is true that means that it is either potentiates the repair of cartilage and or ligaments and tendons. if can some body drop a link of a sound study to support this, instead of just experience or opinion. (I would greatly appreciate it), if this is the case then a intrarticular knee injection of a small dose in the synovial membrane should be very effective in treating lig or cart injuries. of course as we all know articular corticosteroid injections are more harmful than good as they, inhibit healing, decrease cell permeability, and decrease local immune response (risk of infection). As a anablolic injection would increase healing decrease recovery time, decrease the risk of infection (septic joint), but the knee would remain swollen for longer than corticosteroid injection, d/t the increase in cell permeability the knee will swell slightly after injected if not all ready, it will not reduce the pain immediately (like corticosteroids) and may produce the sensation of a unstable knee until the swelling is releaved. If it works it should save your knees from annoying and expensive arthroscopies. I injected my knee a few days ago after a repeat injury, 50mg of deca into the synovial membrane. (I wouldnt recommend anybody doing synovial injections unless you are experienced in doing them) I was hoping to find other medical professionals who might be doing this already and i have found nothing. I will post on the progress if anyone is interested. (I guess I am the ginny pig)

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Good luck with that.....I am not getting anywhere near my knee with a needle

notus is offline Member
    pretty interesting. If it works that would be awesome.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    A few months or so ago there was a post about a guy doing this. If I remember he said it was doing wonders. It is not imo too unrealistic to have very positive results. But you are 100% correct this needs to be done with exact precision having someone know where and how to inject. Right into the little sockets that is on each corner of the knee cap. Knowing the correct depth too. Sounds like you realize this. Good luck.

I moved this thread. It's not a steroid profile. However, if you go to the steroid profiles forum, and read my profile on Deca , you'll find that I have included as references the medical journal citations supporting the claims that deca improves bone mineral growth as well as stimulating collagen formation.

curtrn is offline New Member

thanks

thanks,
    didnt notice till after my post, good info i appreciate it, I know it takes a lot of time to find credible objective data on Anabolics.

Also: Stop putting needles in your knee. Shooting Deca into the muscle is what the studies showing joint benefit were doing.

Thread Information