Thread: western union

big_tone is offline Junior Member

Smile western union

I plan to order gear online and I'm using WU as my money transfer. The problem is- I don't know how all this thing goes....

If I go into my nearest western union bank, do I need to fill up any forms to be able to send money? If so, do you put in your real or fake address and name?

Kato is offline Member
    yes you need to fill out a form w/ alot of info, you can fill it out there or grab a form and take it home w/ you.

i would not use ur real info, some do in case you need to get a refund

if you use fake info you have to have the info down cold so if you get grilled you stay cool.

i would grab a form, brin it home and check it out first.

run a search also, tons of wu info

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big_tone
    I plan to order gear online and I'm using WU as my money transfer. The problem is- I don't know how all this thing goes....

If I go into my nearest western union bank, do I need to fill up any forms to be able to send money? If so, do you put in your real or fake address and name?
    they don't ask for id, so u can use a fake name. make sure u send cash though. don't leave any paper trail.

Quote Originally Posted by soo2bhuge
    they don't ask for id, so u can use a fake name. make sure u send cash though. don't leave any paper trail.
    ok, fake name... so, any fake addresses I need to bring along with me just in case as well? Do I just make up any or do I steal one from the phone book?

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big_tone
    ok, fake name... so, any fake addresses I need to bring along with me just in case as well? Do I just make up any or do I steal one from the phone book?
    Like Kato said, if the person or website you're buying from is willing to give u a refund if the gear doesn't arrive, then u would have to give your real info. otherwise, i would advise against it.
    when i went overseas, i used my real, although i don't think i'd do it again.

Personally I don't like to use an alias. If there is some sort of misunderstanding between you and your source theres a good chance you will have to show ID for a refund. If the source is reputable and you have done your checks....there should be no worries.

one last thing- you give the correct name and address to your source, right?

gobig99 is offline Associate Member
    you can give a fake name with real address...still gets to house

Quote Originally Posted by gobig99
    you can give a fake name with real address...still gets to house
    is it really needed? tnx!

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    Some transactions require ID. I would want to know full well what I was going to need before you go in and use a fake name and they ask for ID. Good luck..JC

Luke1005 is offline New Member
    I'm just starting out, and haven't found a source yet, but i was under the impression that internet sources weren't reliable. I've looked into a few sites that look somewhat legit (anabolic -pharma & pharmaeurope) and use western union, but i'm not sure whether to trust them. Any suggestions?

Also, I would definitely be interested in discussing a source through email or pm. Contact me if you have any tips or would like more information first.
    Last edited by Luke1005; 04-25-2005 at 01:32 PM.

BootyJuice24 is offline Associate Member
    Here is the thing with W/U....you can use fake info but it really is not needed. First off W/U and any other places with money transactions are under video surveillance. So if you go there and use a fake name to send money to a source who is being watched...then use your real address you are double screwed. You will not only get nailed for the gear, but for false identification etc. The other variable here is sometimes sources make mistakes. For instance they don't change their receiver info enough and a name they use will be flagged for all the transactions they are receiving. W/U is not stupid, they know if the same name is getting 100 transfers there is something goin on. This recently happened to a source that was very reputable and who is now very private in his dealings... So like I said if they want to find out they will...money trail or not you will be on camera. When the package gets their and you deny involvement it wont take long for them to check videos at W/U and moneygram...think about it...it is LE job to find **** and they will most times. And if they have your source under surveillance then they will know where the money is coming from as well....so just think about it before you do that. International I don't think is so risky with the fake name because almost all international dealers will reship and customs will just send the letter and seize package. But domestic they will hammer your ass.....there was already a thread on this I might put some effort into finding it. Basically it agreed with me...just use ur name. Anyway just my info...

Thread Information