Cuttup is offline Senior Member

How Long of Off CYCLE???

HWhats the suggested time off cycle,..does time on = Time off. Ive been off for close to 4 weeks...Clomid had kicked in,..my balls are getting back to normal size,.and libido is trying to come up slowly.....Im ready to start up again though,..how long before i start my new cycle..thanks

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    most will tell you time on = time off but I happen to think that time on = 2x off. nobody is going to agree with me though

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    most will tell you time on = time off but I happen to think that time on = 2x off. nobody is going to agree with me though
    I do....

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with you...but I can see how some won't. I don't care if I'm back to normal yet, I would rather give my body a chance to STAY normal for a while before hitting another cycle.

JoeySpyda is offline Junior Member
    I agree with that but boy is it hard.

bigger is offline Senior Member
    think of your own test poduction, dont what a test of a old fart

10 weeks on 10 weeks of after you pct but what do i know

peace

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    HWhats the suggested time off cycle,..does time on = Time off. Ive been off for close to 4 weeks...Clomid had kicked in,..my balls are getting back to normal size,.and libido is trying to come up slowly.....Im ready to start up again though,..how long before i start my new cycle..thanks

someone who's been here as long as you and has as many posts as you, i would think you'd already know this type of answer. of course you just got off a cycle and are eager to get back going, but follow the rule....give your body some time off

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    someone who's been here as long as you and has as many posts as you, i would think you'd already know this type of answer. of course you just got off a cycle and are eager to get back going, but follow the rule....give your body some time off
    i spent the majority of my time here gathering info...to prepare for my first cycle...i KNow quite about about AS,.thanks to this website..but this is also my first time off a cycle as it was my first time on a cycle,.ive always known time off = time on but,..id like to know how many people actualy live by that rule.
    For the record,..just beacause a person has plenty post.....doesnt mean they know it all.

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    Time on is NOT time off in any way shape or form. The ONLY way to properly go off cycle is to understand the half life of the ester and plan it out so that the amount is at or near 0 when you plan to go off. Here is a list of half times, so please pay attention to this when planning your cycles and for going off cycle. I will puke if I hear another idiot say time on is time off. Those morons have been getting people hurt, and encouraging gyno for far too long and someone needs to take away their keyboard and get them to the gym instead of being a keyboard bodybuilder.

Be a smart bodybuilder otherwise you are just another meathead like idiots who say time on is time off.

Oral steroids Drug Active half-life
    Anadrol / Anapolan50 (oxymetholone) 8 to 9 hours
    Anavar (oxandrolone) 9 hours
    Dianabol (methandrostenolone , methandienone) 4.5 to 6 hours
    Methyltestosterone 4 days
    Winstrol (stanozolol )
    (tablets or depot taken orally) 9 hours

Depot steroids Drug Active half-life
    Deca -durabolin (Nandrolone decanate) 15 days
    Equipoise 14 days
    Finaject (trenbolone acetate) 3 days
    Primobolan (methenolone enanthate ) 10.5 days
    Sustanon or Omnadren 15 to 18 days
    Testosterone Cypionate 12 days
    Testosterone Enanthate 10.5 days
    Testosterone Propionate 4.5 days
    Testosterone Suspension 1 day
    * Winstrol (stanozolol) 1 day

*Winstrol depot does not actually possess a classical half-life because it is un-esterified. Instead, the microcrystals dissolve slowly. Once they have all dissolved levels of the drug fall very rapidly. It is still an important consideration, and we have included it with a half-life of one day.

Steroid esters Drug Active half-life
    Formate 1.5 days
    Acetate 3 days
    Propionate 4.5 days
    Phenylpropionate 4.5 days
    Butyrate 6 days
    Valerate 7.5 days
    Hexanoate 9 days
    Caproate 9 days
    Isocaproate 9 days
    Heptanoate 10.5 days
    Enanthate 10.5 days
    Octanoate 12 days
    Cypionate 12 days
    Nonanoate 13.5 days
    Decanoate 15 days
    Undecanoate 16.5 days

Ancillaries Drug Active half-life
    Arimidex 3 days
    Clenbuterol 1.5 days
    Clomid 5 days
    Cytadren 6 hours
    Ephedrine 6 hours
    T3 10 hours

A practical example is if one was to inject 100mg of testosterone propionate and allow blood levels to peak. In 4.5 days time (half-life duration from the above tables) and providing no other injections had taken place, the level would be reduced to 50mg. Again, a further 4.5 days down the line and levels would have dropped to 25mg, and the value keeps halving every 4.5 days.

JoeySpyda is offline Junior Member
    I am very confused someone want to explain this to me? I thought time on = time off means if your running say test enanthate for ten weeks you should wait at least 10 weeks before starting another cycle? Or should you wait 10 weeks after PCT?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i fully agree...
    but that reallllly sux for say a 20+week cycle!

WTF!!!!!
    I dont get this at all. this is very confusing?!?
    which is the right way and the wrong?

so say if your on a 10 week cycle whit 600mg enerthane/week. so after those 10 weeks you cut you dose in half every 10.5 days?? man that would be ****ing expencive. am I right bros?

but in the end it probably will bennifit your body i think.

i gaind 43kilos on my first cykle but pritty fast lost 30 kg after that. I got something that seams to be clomid but wasnt. so my pct suckt. but he (cut260) seems to no his **** just by loking at his pic..

so long bros

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by bigger
    WTF!!!!!
    I dont get this at all. this is very confusing?!?
    which is the right way and the wrong?

so say if your on a 10 week cycle whit 600mg enerthane/week. so after those 10 weeks you cut you dose in half every 10.5 days?? man that would be ****ing expencive. am I right bros?

but in the end it probably will bennifit your body i think.

i gaind 43kilos on my first cykle but pritty fast lost 30 kg after that. I got something that seams to be clomid but wasnt. so my pct suckt. but he (cut260) seems to no his **** just by loking at his pic..

so long bros
    disregard what cut260 said he was talking about lineing up PCT due to half life of the compounds.
    just go w/ for every week u cycle is 2 weeks u gonna go natty. ITS JUST SAFER that way
    AND DONT CUT DOSE IN HALF at end of 10 weeks u stop
    ENTH takes 2 weeks to get out system so 2 weeks after last injection you start ur pct.

thx bro that was what i thaugt. and tren and eq shuld I stop whit tren 2 or 3 weeks before my last test E shot?

very informative,..ill Have to PM you.

Quote Originally Posted by cut260
    Time on is NOT time off in any way shape or form. The ONLY way to properly go off cycle is to understand the half life of the ester and plan it out so that the amount is at or near 0 when you plan to go off. Here is a list of half times, so please pay attention to this when planning your cycles and for going off cycle. I will puke if I hear another idiot say time on is time off. Those morons have been getting people hurt, and encouraging gyno for far too long and someone needs to take away their keyboard and get them to the gym instead of being a keyboard bodybuilder.

Be a smart bodybuilder otherwise you are just another meathead like idiots who say time on is time off.

Winstrol (stanozolol )

Deca -durabolin (Nandrolone decanate) 15 days
    Equipoise 14 days

*Winstrol depot does not actually possess a classical half-life because it is un-esterified. Instead, the microcrystals dissolve slowly. Once they have all dissolved levels of the drug fall very rapidly. It is still an important consideration, and we have included it with a half-life of one day.

Formate 1.5 days
    Acetate 3 days
    Propionate 4.5 days
    Butyrate 6 days
    Valerate 7.5 days
    Hexanoate 9 days
    Caproate 9 days
    Isocaproate 9 days
    Heptanoate 10.5 days
    Enanthate 10.5 days
    Octanoate 12 days
    Cypionate 12 days
    Nonanoate 13.5 days
    Decanoate 15 days
    Undecanoate 16.5 days

Arimidex 3 days
    Clenbuterol 1.5 days
    Clomid 5 days
    Cytadren 6 hours
    Ephedrine 6 hours
    T3 10 hours

A practical example is if one was to inject 100mg of testosterone propionate and allow blood levels to peak. In 4.5 days time (half-life duration from the above tables) and providing no other injections had taken place, the level would be reduced to 50mg. Again, a further 4.5 days down the line and levels would have dropped to 25mg, and the value keeps halving every 4.5 days.

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    really the safest way to go about it is to have a doc check your levels.....thats the only sure way to know.

sevenmann is offline Associate Member
    I tend to disagree, of course , the conservative and perhaps smart thing to do would be to take that time off, however, a couple weeks of HCG and you'll have those levels back to normal and then good to go again!!

Quote Originally Posted by sevenmann
    I tend to disagree, of course , the conservative and perhaps smart thing to do would be to take that time off, however, a couple weeks of HCG and you'll have those levels back to normal and then good to go again!!
    GOOD POINT.....WHAT ABOUT THINGS LIKE GYNO?

niXon)( is offline Member
    GOOD POINT.....WHAT ABOUT THINGS LIKE GYNO?
    What about it? I don't understand your question

IMO don't rely on roids so much that you use them all the time...I say work out a few years, hit a sticking point,,,then use

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    this is a given bro.....your post is when to start your PCT, not the time on = time off. AFTER the PCT, then you should stay off gear for at least the amount of time you've been on. this is why people will stop deca a week or 2 shorter than the test, then 2 weeks after the test start the clomid, according to the half life chart you posted.

Quote Originally Posted by cut260

Winstrol (stanozolol )

Deca-durabolin (Nandrolone decanate) 15 days
    Equipoise 14 days

Formate 1.5 days
    Acetate 3 days
    Propionate 4.5 days
    Butyrate 6 days
    Valerate 7.5 days
    Hexanoate 9 days
    Caproate 9 days
    Isocaproate 9 days
    Heptanoate 10.5 days
    Enanthate 10.5 days
    Octanoate 12 days
    Cypionate 12 days
    Nonanoate 13.5 days
    Decanoate 15 days
    Undecanoate 16.5 days

Arimidex 3 days
    Clenbuterol 1.5 days
    Clomid 5 days
    Cytadren 6 hours
    Ephedrine 6 hours
    T3 10 hours

Quote Originally Posted by niXon)(
    What about it? I don't understand your question
    yes, the HCG is helping your nuts from loosing their ability to produce test and shrinking but starting another cycle to quick (with HCG or not ) will increase gyno like a mofo!

niXon)( is offline Member
    yes, the HCG is helping your nuts from loosing their ability to produce test and shrinking but starting another cycle to quick (with HCG or not ) will increase gyno like a mofo!
    Yeah it will increase gyno if you are prone or already have gyno, if not then you won't increase "your gyno" because you don't have any

Quote Originally Posted by niXon)(
    Yeah it will increase gyno if you are prone or already have gyno, if not then you won't increase "your gyno" because you don't have any
    there are guys out here that dont know if they are prone to it or not,..whats they find out they are,.its too late

Thread Information