ThePump is offline Member

Test questions...

There is a testosterone product at a vitamin store that i was reading about. i guess my question is... i'm 20 years old, 6'2 205lbs and about 7 or 8% bf, now do these products just make your body increase it's test levels or do they put test into ur system?? and if they just increase the lvls... do i need anything to make it safe to take?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I am unsure what product you are talking about, but if it is an over the counter product then how good can it be? Anyway, because it is lgeal, it will be some sort of product that elevates your current testosterone levels . It wont add excess test to your system.

If you want extra test, get the real test that comes in a vial.

-Gear

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    yeah that money that you'd waste on that stuff could buy you some steaks or something. Like gear said if it's OTC then it's probably not worth buying. especially if its from gnc

Well, the thing is i'm just looking for a little boost. I mean, I like my size and everything, but i could use a little more weight and cutness that i am now if this stuff would help me out. It's a new product that is out and it's by a company called iSatori. I just want a little gain... all i take is alot of protein. no creatine, cause of bloating and such. just wanted something to help me along.

Oh and another question... will i get the bloating and cramping with liquid creatine?

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePump
    Well, the thing is i'm just looking for a little boost. I mean, I like my size and everything, but i could use a little more weight and cutness that i am now if this stuff would help me out. It's a new product that is out and it's by a company called iSatori. I just want a little gain... all i take is alot of protein. no creatine, cause of bloating and such. just wanted something to help me along.

Oh and another question... will i get the bloating and cramping with liquid creatine?
    Well a new creatine as come out called CE2 from the makers of NO2 which causes no bloat. You should try.

The regular creatine may give you bit of a bloat, so you might want to try what Nicky B suggested.

-Gear

you think even the liquid creatine will give me some bloat too??

Quote Originally Posted by ThePump
    you think even the liquid creatine will give me some bloat too??
    Don't be fooled by the quote "creatine bloats you". Everyone is different, and in most cases creatine will cause the bloated look, but not everyone will react that way. You might not get bloated. Just try it and see how you go.

-Gear

Liquid or not, all creatine is structured the same therefore the effects would be the same. But like Nicky B said, the new CE2 creatine apparently does not cause bloatness so you might want to try that.

Go to the diet forum and ask if anyone has used CE2 and see what they say about it.

Good luck.

-Gear

Hey thanx alot for all your help guys. I appreciate it. I'll do just that. but i figure with the way that the NO2 was over priced at first, i would imagine that that CE2 is going to be sky high also. =\

nathanlgd is offline Associate Member
    Maybe the product you saw was 1-AD or similar? its recently been taken off the shelves (ilegal) but for whatever reason maybe the shops still selling it?
    1-AD is one of the most extreme supplements - its almost steroid like. As far as I know, its a pro-hormone that is taken oraly. People have seen big gains from a cycle of 1-AD, as Imentioned, almost steroid like. As with steroids though, you also get a few side effects which can be easily delt with with proper PCT.
    Even if it wasn't 1-AD that you came across, maybe 1-AD is the product you are looking for to give you that kick start?
    Look into 1-AD over on the supplement board.
    I personaly am looking into doing a cycle my-self.

Yeah i was taking the Norandrodiol Select 300 last spring when the 1-ad was still legal. both made by ergopharm, and both very good products. my friend took the 1-ad and i took the andro and i just blew up. but all i want to do is harden up and lose a little more body fat.

Thread Information