rocco77 is offline New Member

Question lump in right breast under nipple

Whats Goin On Everyone? I Have A Question About A Lump That Keeps Getting Bigger Under My Right Nipple. About Four Months Ago I Was Running Sust 250 And Noticed A Small Hard Lump Under My Nipple. Didn't Think Too Much About It And When I Stopped My Cycle It Stopped Growing.. I Am Now At Day 29 In My New Cycle Running 125 Prop Eod And Deca 300 1 A Week. The Lump Is Now Growing Again And Is About The Size Of A Pea. The Doc At My Unit Says Its Prob A Cyst But He Obviously Doesn't Know Im On The Stuff. I Have An Appointment This Tuesday With A Doctor. Does Anybody Have An Idea What This Could Be?

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Obviously gyno...up the nolva to 60-80mgs a day until it gets better...I would add l-dex too if you havent already.

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    Gyno.
    Bro you better start reading on some anti"s to stop it in its tracks. look up nolvadex and find some bro.

Figured That

Do You Get It In Only One Breast? I Haven't Been Running Novaldex But I Am Actually Going To Mexico To Get It Real Soon.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rocco77
    Do You Get It In Only One Breast? I Haven't Been Running Novaldex But I Am Actually Going To Mexico To Get It Real Soon.
    Bro I would get on your horse and get it asap...you can get it on only one side for sure.

Thanks Man

So Any Tips On What To Tell The Doc When He Examines Me On Tuesday

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Some will disagree, but I say tell him what you are doing. Otherwise he might make all kinds of erroneous assumptions that will affect your treatment.

BTW, now you understand, I hope, the importance of having nolvadex on hand before you begin a cycle. You can order liquid nolva, (marked "not for human consumption" LOL) from the sponsor of this forum, as well as from other research chemical suppliers. Get it soon, though. The sooner you start treatment, the more of it is reversible. As it stands, I doubt that it is entirely reversible. Usually once you get lumps, you GOT lumps. But the longer you delay, the bigger they will be.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Some will disagree, but I say tell him what you are doing. Otherwise he might make all kinds of erroneous assumptions that will affect your treatment.

BTW, now you understand, I hope, the importance of having nolvadex on hand before you begin a cycle. You can order liquid nolva, (marked "not for human consumption" LOL) from the sponsor of this forum, as well as from other research chemical suppliers. Get it soon, though. The sooner you start treatment, the more of it is reversible. As it stands, I doubt that it is entirely reversible. Usually once you get lumps, you GOT lumps. But the longer you delay, the bigger they will be.
    agreed. tell the doc what he needs to know.

kinda hard to be honest...

im in the military and its a military doctor. if im honest im out.......im just gonna try to cancel.... thanks for the info guys.... btw i just got back from tj so im all set.

southsidejuncki is offline New Member
    DO NOT TELL THEM ****. There is no priv act with military doc on drug use and thats what they will say when they call CID to come get you.And yes they will test you.I got the boot for useing gear and yes they did test me and every person that i talked to at the gym.Nova in TJ is like $20

Thread Information