Thread: shooting?

IRNMAD is offline Associate Member

shooting?

I am new to this and need some help. I already got some dbol gear and looking to get test en or test cyp. What is a good cycle to run and where do I shoot and how much. Thanks

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    may want to just research a bit on the site

IRNMAD is offline Associate Member
    Thanks

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    Big broad quesions bro. I would run Test E before Test Cyp, and for a first cycle I would run 500mg per week for 8 weeks then cut the Test E and run the remaining 4 weeks with test Prop 100mg ED or 200mg EOD. As far as injection sites with the test E you would shoot the whole weeks supply at one time and since that is only 2cc then for a newbie I say stick it in your butt. Dbol should be run 50mg every training day. Dont waste your money and pills using it during your off training days, and that also gives your liver a break.

Read up on more examples via the site but also make sure you have your post cycle therapy ready.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    first off if you are going to take test enth run it every 4 days not once a week. Then if your suggesting prop for a newbie that is a little much since hes going to have to rotate injection sites so much. Dbol should not be skipped on non workout days either in my opinion

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I would forget about the dbol for the first cycle. I would recommend running test cyp or enanthate , 250 to 500mg/week, splitting the dose to shoot twice a week, and running the cycle for 10 weeks or so. Your goals in your first cycle should be to learn how test effects you, and how prone you are to side effects, particularly gyno. It will also teach you about pct, and how to keep your gains. You will learn about bloat. You might have the misfortune to learn about anti-estrogens, if you observe gyno symptoms. You will learn how to be patient as you wait for the test to "kick in", which will happen generally in weeks 4 or 5. A single ester of test makes for a nice, simple cycle for the newbie. You will have a baseline by which to measure reactions to other drugs. You will have a knowledge base that will enable you to design stacked cycles and improve your knowledge and experience some more. You will save money, and you should still make some nice gains.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree with the baron... first cycle keep it simple, keep it test....

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    check out www.spotinjections.com for injection sites
    i would recomend shooting test e or c into your quad for starters

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I have been doing a lot of quad shots lately, and frankly, I, too, think they are better suited to the newbie than glute shots, unless he is running like 3cc in a shot. Only thing I can add is once the pin is through the skin, run it in the rest of the way very slowly, so you feel when you get close to a nerve before you mess anything up.

Thread Information