surge11778 is offline New Member

Question First stack looking for experienced advice

Did research on primo depot, winstrol depot and anavar .. Need advice on how and when to take all or two of the three. I was leaning more on the two injectables but would like a professional view....

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by surge11778
    Did research on primo depot, winstrol depot and anavar .. Need advice on how and when to take all or two of the three. I was leaning more on the two injectables but would like a professional view....
    First off forget the var. If you are going to take an oral you should take dbol . Secondly the choices of gear you have (injectables) are for dieting and cutting - not well suited for putting on mass. If it is cutting you are looking for then forget the gear and get nutrition in order. We use Primo and Winny to retain mass gains and help us lean up prior to competition. Since you may not be needing to maintain mass for a show then you can do any cutting needed without any drugs.

If this is your first stack that you are wanting to get some muscle gains then first let me know your knowledge of the particular drugs you are planning on using. Education is key in this game for not only safety and health but also for putting on quality gains. I was at the Ronnie Coleman BB show last night and I was amazed how many people had gyno. So obviously the general level of knowledge is very low.

A good source for gear info is at the following location.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catsteroids.htm

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    just curious on what you were looking for in a first cycle and what your stats are

Thread Information