fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member

new cycle once again

ive been experimenting on cycles and i think i finally have come down to tha final 2 im gonna choose which one do u guys like better for bulking?

10 week cycles

test e 750mg/wk 10 wks

or

test e 500mg/wk 10 wks
    dbol 40mg/day 4 wks

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Depends on your cycle history...no need to go as high as 750mgs if you can grow with 500mgs.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    the test dbol in my opinion. But for growth why not deca /test cycle

Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    the test dbol in my opinion. But for growth why not deca/test cycle
    to expensive

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    You could always run

Test 500mg p/w
    Deca 200mg p/w

would it be better for me to run test e 500 deca 200/wk for 10wks or
    test e 500/10wks dbol 40mg/day/4wks?

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    The gains from dbol are only short term. Shoot 1cc of test mon and thurs and 1/2 cc deca mon and thurs.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fballhoss51
    ive been experimenting on cycles and i think i finally have come down to tha final 2 im gonna choose which one do u guys like better for bulking?

10 week cycles

test e 750mg/wk 10 wks

or

test e 500mg/wk 10 wks
    dbol 40mg/day 4 wks
    fballhoss51,

You haven't given us enough information to be able to critique this cycle for you. We only can give you general comments about the cycle until you provide us with information regarding your stats (age, height, weight, current BF%, waist size), goals for the cycle, years lifting and number of cycles done (brief history of cycles).

If this is your first cycle, then 750mg of test is just overkill. You can do it, but there's really no reason to waste that much money and gear when you could get similar results on a basic moderate dose cycle of 400-500mg per week. Since you're thinking about starting so high, I won't bother discussing low dose cycling with you, but you should take time to read a bout low dose cylcling.

Regarding dbol and jumpstarting a cycle:
    Unless you're in a hurry or are already using a fast acting injectible such as test propionate , then using dbol or front loading is a waste of time. If you're just a guy who's trying to get big, an extra 2 weeks at the beginning of your cycle is not going to make much of a difference. Save your money on the dbol and apply it to your main steroids in your cycle (testosterone ). If you were trying to get ready for a photo shoot or a movie and had very little time to do so, then jumpstarting a cycle would be a reasonable. The truth is, people just get bloated on dbol--yes strenght increases, but after you get off it, your strength and gains (redominantly waterweight) are going to drop quickly.

Consider a basic cycle of 400-500mg of testoserone enanthate or cypionate per week. If you're concerned about loosing two weeks of your cycle while waiting for the testosterone to kick in, then buy enough steroids to make it a 12 week cycle. If you're buying two 10 ml vials at a conentration of 250 mg/ml, then figure out how to measure the dose, run the cycle at 400mg per week and use the extra to extend the cycle by 2.5 weeks (If you do it this way you will have enough to run an extra 2 weeks at 400mg per week and 1 week at 200mg per week).

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    fballhoss51,

You haven't given us enough information to be able to critique this cycle for you. We only can give you general comments about the cycle until you provide us with information regarding your stats (age, height, weight, current BF%, waist size), goals for the cycle, years lifting and number of cycles done (brief history of cycles).

If this is your first cycle, then 750mg of test is just overkill. You can do it, but there's really no reason to waste that much money and gear when you could get similar results on a basic moderate dose cycle of 400-500mg per week. Since you're thinking about starting so high, I won't bother discussing low dose cycling with you, but you should take time to read a bout low dose cylcling.

Regarding dbol and jumpstarting a cycle:
    Unless you're in a hurry or are already using a fast acting injectible such as test propionate , then using dbol or front loading is a waste of time. If you're just a guy who's trying to get big, an extra 2 weeks at the beginning of your cycle is not going to make much of a difference. Save your money on the dbol and apply it to your main steroids in your cycle (testosterone ). If you were trying to get ready for a photo shoot or a movie and had very little time to do so, then jumpstarting a cycle would be a reasonable. The truth is, people just get bloated on dbol--yes strenght increases, but after you get off it, your strength and gains (redominantly waterweight) are going to drop quickly.

Consider a basic cycle of 400-500mg of testoserone enanthate or cypionate per week. If you're concerned about loosing two weeks of your cycle while waiting for the testosterone to kick in, then buy enough steroids to make it a 12 week cycle. If you're buying two 10 ml vials at a conentration of 250 mg/ml, then figure out how to measure the dose, run the cycle at 400mg per week and use the extra to extend the cycle by 2.5 weeks (If you do it this way you will have enough to run an extra 2 weeks at 400mg per week and 1 week at 200mg per week).
    bravo

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    i know this guy is still in high school.......not to mention he's posts about cycles every 5 days

cycle help:test:deca:eq

cycle question

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...44#post1651044

test deca eq

not to mention he his squating over 750lbs now, below parallel

Test E Results

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    i know this guy is still in high school.......not to mention he's posts about cycles every 5 days

cycle help:test:deca:eq

cycle question

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...44#post1651044

test deca eq

not to mention he his squating over 750lbs now, below parallel

Test E Results
    Thanks good catch Glad you bought this up.
    Let's see what the Admin will do about this.

yep im in high school, didnt know u graduated high school under 18? nop sry im 19 in h/s and yes i ask about cycles because all my friends ask me about them n im tryin to help them out, but thanks for tha info bask8kace and wolfy why dont u go play w/ ur self since alls u have to do is everytime i ask a question on this forum u try n flame me get a life pal

Quit the flaming.

If you're asking for other people, then you should make that clear else people will star to wonder whether you're questions are worth answering.

Thread Information