RideR1 is offline Junior Member

Finished with cycle or add a few more weeks?

I am nearing the end of my 8th week of the test/deca cycle now.... Runing very low on Gear...thought I had enough to last me 10 weeks... I spoke to a buddy of mine today and i have to option to pick up 10cc more test. Just trying to find out what people think i should do.. I was hoping to gain a little more weight than i did on the cycle. I have posted before and i know some say i shouldnt have cycled... So After i finish up i will be in the gym goin as hard as possible for a while Natty... I know right now i could benefit emensly by going another few weeks... I would let the deca run out and just be continuing the Test. My pics can be found under member phoos or by searching my name i guess... Not exactly sure how to put up a link to the post. What do you think????????

Anyone got a take on it??

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    I think if you keep running the test and drop the deca you will be fine...A lot of guys run test for 12-14 weeks as opposed to 8-10 and they are good. Ever think about getting prop so you can ease into pct within 3 days of your last shot instead of whatever else youre on?

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    Bro how many mgs are you using right now of test? Also I do not see a problem in picking up another bottle and running 500mg of test for another 5 weeks. I believe you will be happy if you do so.

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    Test is not test, so be more specific. If you are going to run Prop then great. drop the deca now and run prop for 3 weeks and on the 4th week after dropping the Deca you will be in good shape to go off. If you are running test e then you are screwed if you take it.

As far as length of cycle, dont sweat it. even 12 weeks is no big deal. All the cycles I run are 24 weeks - running 4g of test per week and all other goodies and i have never had any health problems or issues in any way. My doc cant believe I am even on gear, so if I can do that - then you can do this. Next time prep it out a bit better but you will be ok. No worries.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Id keep running the cycle, your just starting to really see the good gains

ok here goes: I was doing a low dose cycle..... i was doin 125 mg sus EOD for the first 4 weeks And for the past 4 weeks i have been using 125 mg EOD Test Cyp. with about 200mg Deca each week...I know these are Very low doses but they have worked for me... I have the option to get a vial of cyp or Sust. i have decided i wanna pick one up for a few more weeks..Which one to go with??? would it be terrible if i went back on the sust after switching.. or should i stick with the Cyp..

I know you are all wondering why in the hell i went from sus to cyp in 4 weeks... should be the other way around if anything.. well in short it was poorly planned out... I have gotten all the crap i need form everyone already and am just trying to finish my Run as strong as possible no matter what mistakes i have made already..so if you guys can put my stupidity behind you just for right now and gimme some good advice i think it would help me alot.

Thread Information