Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207

    Exclamation Just My 83 Cents...~!~

    If you havent used AAS before and dont know that Test alone is an excellent first cycle then you really shud start in the Diet Forum FIRST before you ever touch any Gear... then get a natural base... because even the biggest buildings fall w/o a solid foundation...ok im done...

  2. #2
    BlInDsIdE's Avatar
    BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    OEF VII/VIII, OEF X
    Posts
    5,038
    to all newbies- if u think u can come on here, ask for a source and get all sorts of well wishing "friends" just jumping at the chance to earn adn compete for ur business u've got another thing coming. The only thing ur going to get is scammed. Theres a reason we don't post share sources. my .83 cents

  3. #3
    ChefJ's Avatar
    ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    1,666
    Quote Originally Posted by BlInDsIdE
    to all newbies- if u think u can come on here, ask for a source and get all sorts of well wishing "friends" just jumping at the chance to earn adn compete for ur business u've got another thing coming. The only thing ur going to get is scammed. Theres a reason we don't post share sources. my .83 cents
    You just joined last month. You are still a newbie.

  4. #4
    BlInDsIdE's Avatar
    BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    OEF VII/VIII, OEF X
    Posts
    5,038
    true i'm a newbie to this board but I'm not going around asking 4 sources....

  5. #5
    magicstick2003's Avatar
    magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,070
    these threads r useles... i see them every now and then and no1 really listens. it seems like a good diea to post them, i know i once thought they would help too. but they don;t so we must just live with the questions.....

  6. #6
    fitnessguy's Avatar
    fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    over the hills & far away
    Posts
    2,028
    So taiboxa, why 83 cents and not 76 cents....or 35 cents? Is that all the change you had in your pocket when you made this thread?

  7. #7
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    So taiboxa, why 83 cents and not 76 cents....or 35 cents? Is that all the change you had in your pocket when you made this thread?
    no i pulld some change outta my pocket... and then i multiplyed it by a double digit figure!

  8. #8
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    these threads r useles... i see them every now and then and no1 really listens. it seems like a good diea to post them, i know i once thought they would help too. but they don;t so we must just live with the questions.....
    and no these threads arent USELESS... just dont get bumped enuff... this thread shud be bumped every 73.86 seconds.. k? GO!

  9. #9
    Thegr8One's Avatar
    Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Jessica Albas' ASS
    Posts
    1,778
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    You just joined last month. You are still a newbie.
    i agree

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •