Carth is offline Associate Member

Help!!! Lost libido!!!

I'm currently taking var, primo, eq and test. Along with proviron and dostinex. And I completely lost my libido. I have no trouble getting an erection. But it is only with manual stimulation that I can get one. But nonetheless...I lost libido. What could be causing this to happen?

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    What kind of doses are you taking and for how long??

primo 300
    eq 300
    test cyp 250
    var 25 ed
    proviron 100mgs ed
    dostinex at .5mgs 2x a week.

I'm taking dostinex for the following reasons. first it kills my appetite and I need that now. and also, while I was on Dbol a while back. my libido was really high! I guess because of the dopamine effects it has. So I figure dostinex ( which is a dopamine agonist ) will do the same thing.

ur test dose is a little low..maybe u should try raising it higher than ur eq and primo..just my .02

Bro! 250mgs of Test Cyp per week is too low?! come on!!!! Use your head bro.

Josey Wales is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carth
    You're joking right? Listen to the man. Up the test. 400-500mg/wk minimum. If you don't, you won't be using *YOUR* head (read little head) until after PCT.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Yes 250mgs of test cyp is way too low even for a first time user. Your body produces almost 100mg per week. I usually run between 1-1.25 grams per week for 15-20 weeks at a time. Bump it up to at least 500mgs per week.

Bros WTF!!! I'm on a cutting cycle! Do you know how many gus I know that are on HRT and take only 100mgs of Test Cyp per week? And they have sex drives!!!

papa pain is offline Associate Member
    why use cyp at all? switch it to prop say 50mg ed that will help the sex drive and better for a cutting cycle.

BigSexy50 is offline Associate Member
    The EQ is shutting you down. Up your TEST or drop the EQ. Your buddies on 100mgs HRT aren't on any other AAS, that is why their cocks work.

CrossroadS is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSexy50
    The EQ is shutting you down. Up your TEST or drop the EQ. Your buddies on 100mgs HRT aren't on any other AAS, that is why their cocks work.
    Werd....why even bother helping this joker with such a crappy attitude.....

O.fO.shO is offline Member

I can honestly say i dont know anyone who doses test that low . I've read on how some claim small doses of test can work for first timers.......but 250mg while on all that other stuff?!?!?

You need more test .

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSexy50
    Listen to these people.

Good luck on your contest, BTW. What are your stats currently?

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by O.fO.shO
    I can honestly say i dont know anyone who doses test that low . I've read on how some claim small doses of test can work for first timers.......but 250mg while on all that other stuff?!?!?

You need more test .
    There is nothing wrong with such a low dose of test, provided he is using it like a HRT dose. This is especially true in a cutting cycle. Some people don't care about decreased libido.

I was on a higher amount of Test before. I was at 500mgs during a bulker. And that didn't do anything for the libido neither. But now this is all I can be on.

Bros...250mgs of Test with 100mgs of Provin! And that is NOT going to do **** for my libido??????? I know of a guy that takes all summer long...winny/tren /gh/primo/proviron /nolvadex ....NO TEST!!! And this guy says he has a libido. As long as he runs proviron of course.

ManzNumero1 is offline Member
    everyone's body is different. up the test bro. obviously yours needs more test , or you gotta cut the eq out. One guy tells you he doesn't take test and your gonna flip out on us for helping you out.

Josey Wales is offline Associate Member
    If you do some research you'll find that you are not alone in this experience. For some strange reason some people experience a reduction in their libido on Test. Even more strange is that Tren causes some people's libido to shoot through the roof. As the man above said, everybody is different. Good luck.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    If the testosterone :estrogen ratio is off (either too high, or low) your libido will suffer.

Anybody telling him to up the test is WRONG.

250mg/week is more than adequate for a STRONG sex drive... the other compounds he's taking (i.e, EQ) are shutting him down, yes, but he is taking EXOGENOUS test to make up for the HTPA suppression...

I'd check other hormone levels. Test isn't a factor unless his cyp is fake.

If it looks like I'm getting angry about this I'm not. Believe me! LOL all is cool here with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    If the testosterone :estrogen ratio is off (either too high, or low) your libido will suffer.

Anybody telling him to up the test is WRONG.

250mg/week is more than adequate for a STRONG sex drive... the other compounds he's taking (i.e, EQ) are shutting him down, yes, but he is taking EXOGENOUS test to make up for the HTPA suppression...

I'd check other hormone levels. Test isn't a factor unless his cyp is fake.
    That is why I'm starting to think that MAYBE the proviron that I'm taking ( 100mgs ED ) is suppressing too much estrogen???? What do you guys think?

And no! My Cyp is 100% real.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Nobody can tell you, huh?

toc67guru is offline Associate Member
    check your pm's.i sent you a reply.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    That is why I'm starting to think that MAYBE the proviron that I'm taking ( 100mgs ED ) is suppressing too much estrogen???? What do you guys think?
    Possible. Proviron has a high affinity for the aromatase enzyme. It also enhances the potency of testosterone , allowing more free testosterone to be utilized. Too much free testosterone with not enough free estrogen circulating can be attributed to your lousy libido. But that's only one possiblity; to test the theory I would try decreasing your proviron dose to see what happens.

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    250mgs of Test with 100mgs of Provin! And that is NOT going to do **** for my libido???????
    I have had loss of sex on more than one occasion, even on test only cycles. Increasing the dosage always works for me, but everyone is different. Assume my problem was high shgb levels causing less free test. Proviron is supposed to be good for that though...in a nutshell I have absolutely no valuable info for you

Thread Information