Thread: P E L deca

JuicyAcker is offline New Member

P E L deca

I have some deca bottles and i think they look cheesy, i have not tried them yet i want to look into them before i fill my cheeks up with unknow garbage. The tops are metal not snap offs the labels are white with black print ,, the lot # 100 i dont know just does not look real to me. the prop picture i seen on here has the same label.. the eq he has is the same label just says different name but all the other info is the same.. im not to convinced ... i seen other bottles on here but someone said they are new labels . they are all printed in color and have snap off tops and look great.. so i am not sure what i have is any good.
    Here is a picture of the prop and the labels are the same on the deca,, the name is just different
    Can anyone tell me anything on this P.E.L and maybe give me some infor on where i can get my gear tested
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by JuicyAcker; 04-25-2005 at 08:32 AM.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    wrong forum and ya need a better pic

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    lots of bad comments about his gear going around lately, i would look elsewhere if i were you.

swole101 is offline Junior Member
    i had good results with his stuff but i wouldnt buy again with all the **** going on

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    Bro, we are not talking about labs on the open forum, which I would think would go for showing there gear. I am not flaming you, just trying to educate you on how things are to be done. Contact, by using a PM, a mod.

ok im new to this, and seen others saying much of the same freely, ill keep it on the dl, and i saw other pics all over this place, so i thought it was fine, i just used the pic i saw on here that was similar to my stuff..

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    50/50 chance its good.

joeyspyda can you post your pics so i can compare them to mine? i need to know if my gear is real. do they have lot numbers?

Big Rig is offline Associate Member
    P.E. Labs......HAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Big Rig
    P.E. Labs......HAHAHAHAHAHA
    interesting reply, if you have anything to share please do.

Quote Originally Posted by JuicyAcker
    interesting reply, if you have anything to share please do.
    Well I got his Test Enanthate , administered it 500mg a week. I'm starting week 8 and I don't feel CRAP!

The D-Bol I got from a good source sure as heck worked. So now I did a dbol only cycle.

When I got PEs gear, everyone was raving about it. As soon as I started my "cycle" The crap hit the fan. Everyone was complaining about how there was just oil in there vials. And no results from his products.

If this is a kid that we are dealing with is true. I still got some vacation I can take and make a little trip with y'all to NJ...

It's not the money that pizzes me off it's the fact that we got something that wasn't what we thought it was.

I know very little about P E L or who makes it. But i have 4 jugs of deca and they are all filled to different measures. Some told me they just got alot of lumps in there ass from shooting it and no results what so ever. Do you have a pic of the Enathanate? If so can you please post it here? i want to match it against what i have.

at work right now so i can't take a pic today. I'll see what I can do tonight.

for what it's worth, it looks just like your pic except it says testonerone enanthate . metal top with gray stopper.

i also noticed my bottles were filled to different levels.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member

Excellent, thanks for the feed back men, now im haveing the trouble of returning this crap. no one fills some bottles to the paper and then others to the top of the stopper. thats straight careless. im glad i did not start using it. and for those who want to stick up for this pile of crap, maybe you should all shoot his recent products and post your results and money loss , see how it feels for you..
    Last edited by JuicyAcker; 04-28-2005 at 02:01 PM.

Thread Information