bigjayo is offline Associate Member

Mixing winstrol with EQ...just want to be sure

Hey guys,

I have a quick question that i think I already know the answer too but I want to be sure. I got a buddy doing 50mg EOD winstrol , he is going to add EQ shortly. I looked at his injection sites, his winstrol is eating him alive, he said its very painful and hot to the touch. He has oil based winstrol, since he's going to be doing EQ anyway, can he cut winstrol with EQ(two oil based substances so I assume so?) to lessen the pain at all? Just wondering and wanted to be 100% sure before I inform him it is ok.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    yes.

bigjayo is offline Associate Member
    Any idea if it will acutually dull the pain somewhat? I know mixing tren a with my QV test did the trick.......but I've neer done winstrol no idea of the pain

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    it might it might not bro. i have some supertest that is 500mg per ml and i mixed it with 250mg per ml of tren enathate taking 1 cc of each and that **** was more uncomfortable than just shooting it alone. i had to find it out the hard way. its just one of those things you have to try to figure out which is better.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    winny gave me more pain then qv prop. I have no idea why. sure he can mix them even if it wasnt oil based he can mix the 2. you just have to be careful injecting cause oil is hard to push and water flies right in.

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    You prollly have vet quality winni. Human Grade is painless. If it were me Id just drink the vet winni instead of goin thru that. My homebrew tren E has a little to much bb in it and is kind of painful so I mixed it with Human Grade Cypionate and it hurt twice as bad as tren alone.

Thread Information