Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member

Rediculous questions!

What is with the amout of rediculous questions being ask lately. There's guys asking question about 'how to use gear' when they probably dont even know how to lift weights, or diet. Im not trying to go off on a rant here but give me a break, this is why guys like me, and other fellow bodybuilders on this board get looked down upon if anyone ever finds out about our steroid use . Some of these questions make it seem like these guys think steroids are a miracle drug or some big joke, when in reality, these things could f*ck you right up if not done properly. It's like a big circus, questions are beign asked a billion times over, people are wondering 'how to stack this amount of steroids together'. Honestly I think whoever is watching from a higher power than me needs to crack down on this sh*t, there isnt any good solid researched questions being asked, its a joke. It's kind of like a preschool class, where little kids who dont know what they're doing are running around the class putting things in there mouth when they dont have the slightest idea what they're really putting in their mouth. No wonder people look down upon steroids, look at some of the people who are 'using' them, it just scars me. I dont mean to offend anyone on this board of higher power than me, Im just spouting off my .02

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    you mean i can't drink tren A

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    It would be impossible to weed out newbs with dumb questions...I hear you though.

mule1983 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah... i read this board and others for like 2 years before even joining or posting. when i first started researching steroids i didnt think "what should i take" instead i thought "what are these substances and what do they do?" I maintained this mindset for 3 years before ever thinking "what should i take". I would never put anything into my body i didnt totally understand and know everything about. I have been researching steroids since i was about 16 and i am now 21 and have done only 2 cycles. BTW I know people(as i am sure many others do) who are on juice and dont know how to train or diet... itsa sad sad story.

my sentiments exactly
    there is always gona be dumb questions
    but there was a time whae you and i asked those same dumb questions
    cut the newbs a break
    even though some times i wana slap the shiat out of em (roid rage )

topvega is offline Anabolic Member

always gonna be like that...

u r always gonna have people who think it's as easy as picking a cycle and running it. people always seem to want an easier way... whether it's a " miracle" diet, or a pill that adds 3 inches to your pecker... all u can do is try to impart some of the knowledge u have gained to them, like point them to the diet section first. but if u help one person out of a thousand it still is worth all the crap posts.... jmo

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree, the search button really isn't all that scarey once you get to know it

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    Bro, I understand what you are saying but I believe that is what these boards are for. For uneducated people, on a particular subject, to talk with people who are educated on that subject. I get frustrated at times about this same thing but I have to remember that at one time I did not know sh-t. Not trying to be argumentative, just making the other point. At times, it does get a little carried away. Like with D-bol questions. If you were to do a search on d-bol, every possible question has been asked and answered. My .02

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe have a newbie forum for newbie questions....?!?!

hulkzer is offline Associate Member
    i used to be one of those guys, but since doing homework on the board. i figured out that my diet used to suck and my fist 2 cycle were way off. now im starting to see some decent gains.

Quote Originally Posted by Juddman
    It would be impossible to weed out newbs with dumb questions....
    I realize that, but it drives me crazy to see some of the sh*t being asked, not to mention 1000times over, ya know. It seems to get worse as time advances.

i like you testsubject you're not like the other kids here in the trailer park

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegr8One
    my sentiments exactly
    there is always gona be dumb questions
    but there was a time whae you and i asked those same dumb questions
    cut the newbs a break
    even though some times i wana slap the shiat out of em (roid rage)
    I agree. Cut them a break. I, myself, have learned more from this board than a few cycles could teach. Why does anyone come to this board? The senior members come to teach and the newbies come to learn. I say thank you to the all the people that started this board and made it what it is today. Imagine all of the people out their their that have avoided horrible side effects because of the "stupid" question they asked on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    I agree. Cut them a break. I, myself, have learned more from this board than a few cycles could teach. Why does anyone come to this board? The senior members come to teach and the newbies come to learn. I say thank you to the all the people that started this board and made it what it is today. Imagine all of the people out their their that have avoided horrible side effects because of the "stupid" question they asked on this board.
    absotively posilutely correct
    ding ding ding YATZEE

I aint cuttin' no one a break! I'd like to see some research be done and some well thought out questions be asked, I have no problem answering a good question, but some of the questions that I've seen asked in the last few weeks are some of the dumbest and scariest questions I've seen in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    I aint cuttin' no one a break! I'd like to see some research be done and some well thought out questions be asked, I have no problem answering a good question, but some of the questions that I've seen asked in the last few weeks are some of the dumbest and scariest questions I've seen in my life.
    YOU ARE RIGHT and remember out of all the dumb shiit questions
    the one that was legit that got some new guy going on the right path makes all the bs worth while

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    Yes and if we all lived in perfect it would go that way but the rest of us dumb mofos have to go to walgreens. I know something about roids but nothing about hgh. I sound, after reading many many pages, like a dumb*ss on that subject. While I acknowledge that there are some idiots on here, others are just in search of knowledge and that is a good thing.

Yes and if we all lived in perfect it would go that way but the rest of us dumb mofos have to go to walgreens. I know something about roids but nothing about hgh. I sound, after reading many many pages, like a dumb*ss on that subject. While I acknowledge that there are some idiots on here, others are just in search of knowledge and that is a good thing.
    I believe there is an order things should be done in. You learn about steroids then buy them, then use them. It's just like driving, you learnd how to drive, you buy a car then you use that car. Alot of people dont do that the right way either thats why there's so many bad drivers out there, ya see where Im coming from.

drounds67 is offline New Member
    I don't think any question is really stupid. If someone doesn't know something they don't know something. I think it is just laziness. It is the attitude of people that everything should be given to me. People should spend the time and use the search thread and alot of there questions would be answered. Also people could learn how the body works in a general sense and they would have a little better understanding of how steriods affects your body. I have learned alot from this board but I put the work in and searched for answers to my questions without bothering every senior member. And also cracked a sceince book and educated myself with a good base education for my steriod knowledge. my .02 cents

Thread Information