Thread: First time

sunofabeach is offline New Member

First time

I have been working out for 7 odd years now, and I have decided to try some anabolics for the first time, I have recieved Testosterone Enthate (I think that is how it is spelt), for my first time I am going to try two injections a week, with 200mg per injection, and I was curious if I am going to need any anti-estrogens on hand, or if I should take some during my cycle, I am 22 years old, so I am not sure how rapidly the testosterone will turn into estrogen and if age matters. Also, I noticed on the effectiveness chart that it was rated a 1 for keeping of my gains, so I was also wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to keep the most gains possible, Any help would be greatly appreciated,

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    I would at least have nolva on hand if your not planning on taking it during cycle . I myself just use letro while on .

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=94626

Also, I have some M-1-T left over only about 50 - 10mg pills, but would that be alright to take after my cycle? would it reduce the loss of gains?

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    ...thats a little youn to run gear......will be your common reply

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    yes i would get nolvadex and run it @ 10mg ED throughout
    and for PCT, i'd get some clomid and run it @ 100mg ED for about 4 weeks, starting 2 weeks after last test enanthate shot. and also bump the nolva up to 20mg ED during PCT.

definatly diet to help keep your gains...400mg per week might be a lil low...maybe bump it up to 2 250mg shots a week instead of 200mg...with test e it might not be a bad idea to try some liquidex (which u can get from ARR) to help with the bloat....

so try 500mg EW for 10 week...

you could even through the M1T in at the beginning of the cycle if you wish...I wouldn't take it after though, use it as a "jumpstart" for the first 4 or 5 weeks...
    and i don't think 22 is too young as long as he is mentally and physically ready.... JMO
    oh and just from my experiences, i would go for 12 weeks...and 400mg is ok.

is noladex hard to come by? I live in Canada, so i am not sure were abouts to pick novaldex up, or how much it cost, I would like to have everything before I start, better safe than sorry, just not sure where to go

Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    and i don't think 22 is too young as long as he is mentally and physically ready.... JMO

OK...well then that throws out whats always said to the young guys around here....maybe IM wrong.......or something

Quote Originally Posted by SS1476
    OK...well then that throws out whats always said to the young guys around here....maybe IM wrong.......or something
    neither of us are wrong. It's Just My Opinion (JMO) we are all entitled to an opinion. I DO think under 21 i too young in MOST cases though. I started too young and regret it now...

OK....22...good to go....

Thread Information