guns626 is offline Associate Member

First time Tren user

Alright bros, I am planning on running Tren enan in this next cycle. This will be my first time with Tren and I plan of running it like this.

week 1-15 Test enan 800mg/wk
    week 1-13 Eq 600mg/wk
    week 1-10 Tren enan 500mg/wk
    My first question is should I just run the tren the full 13weeks with the EQ? Oh, I am running ancillaries and Pct. For the people who have used tren enan, how and what were the sides? What were the results? For people who have run acetate and enan where the sides the same? Last, what would you guys change in this cycle? What are realistic expectations as far as gains, how many pounds do you think is possible?

Dj Reversal is offline Associate Member
    This is the setup we have done for me... after alot of research and talking to people.

wk 1-15 Prop 100mg ED
    wk 1-12 EQ 600mg
    wk 1-10 Fina 75mg ED
    wk 8-15 Var 50mg ED
    wk 10-15 Masteron 75mg ED

definitely dont wanna run fina/tren for more then 10 weeks
    test a couple weeks longer then the eq also
    so you should be good to go

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    I hope you don't have any bad sides with the tren . If you do there is nothing you can do for about 3 weeks after you stop injecting it due to the enanthate ester. This is why first time users should run tren a

So chef, would the night sweats and sleeplessness be as bad with tren enan as with acetate

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    im on 500mg wk of tren enathate and i havent had any night sweats so far but i do have trouble sleeping at night. im up wide awake like every 30min to an hour all night long.

How long have you been on? What does your cycle look like and how have your gains been? Thanks for the info

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    I hope you don't have any bad sides with the tren. If you do there is nothing you can do for about 3 weeks after you stop injecting it due to the enanthate ester. This is why first time users should run tren a
    agreed. becaudse if u are having bad side effects that u cant take abymore, with the acetate they would be out of your system quciker.

Quote Originally Posted by guns626

So chef, would the night sweats and sleeplessness be as bad with tren enan as with acetate
    they would be the same. but everyone responds different to each compound.i personally dont get any night sweats or insomnia.

Jeremy34 is offline Member
    alright bro, I'll lay out my experience here for ya.....
    1st time (tren a): awesome gains, best cycle i've ever done byfar....side effects: night sweats and insomnia...no big deal at all, just took melatonin and usually woke up every other night or so and changed clothes....

2nd time (tren e): TOTALLY different....no night sweats or insomnia (far from it)....i had insane fatigue, i slept like 14 hours a day, had to fight tiredness ALL the time to go to the gym....Also my blood pressure increased significantly....I couldn't hardly do any cardio bc I would get light headed like a bastard. Hell, half the time I'd get light headed from going up two flights of stairs to get to class!
    Also, I ran it 8 weeks the first time and got great results. Most people say run it about 6, so I would definitely not run it 13 like you're thinking about doing.

From the research I have done it is fine to run the enanthate for 10 weeks given that you drink plenty of water.

Jeremy34 is offline Member
    yeah, you can run it 10 weeks....I ran it 10 weeks this last time....The consensus is between 6-8 weeks though, and I wouldn't run it 13 like you were thinking of doing. The main thing I would make sure of is that whoever you are getting it from, make sure you trust them like a brother.

Thread Information