Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Centaur is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    51

    Newbie needs some straight up advice

    Hey all. I've never taken anything at all besides over the counter stuff. I am 33 and was just prescribed Nandrolone decanoate compunded with Test Cyp by an HRT clinic. I'm freaked. I am 6'3 and 200 and have been working out natuarally for years, but I find myself at a gain peak. I really want to put on only about 15-25 more pounds and keep it. I don't want to juice the rest of my life but I feel I may have to to keep my gains although traditionally I've kept what I've earned with Creatine, 1-TU and so forth (I was 130 pounds at 6'3 at high school graduation). Can I get AND keep 15 pounds or so with just a cycle or two of this stuff?? Will there be any major side affects with this low dosage that I am prescibed (likely 200-300 mg of Deca ). Thanks guys. I have nothing but respect for the sport and it's athletes. It's a tough gig.

  2. #2
    topvega's Avatar
    topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Back from the dead.....
    Posts
    3,254

    Smile

    the first thing u need to do is use the search function...
    i know this probably sounds like a diss or something but it's not...
    u need to do your research, gather some info and then ask specific questions.

    but it all begins with test... do some homework, and people will b glad to help u here...

  3. #3
    ChefJ's Avatar
    ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    1,666
    It takes time bro. You probably won't gain a ton on that cycle though.

  4. #4
    fitnessguy's Avatar
    fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    over the hills & far away
    Posts
    2,028
    Quote Originally Posted by Centaur
    Hey all. I've never taken anything at all besides over the counter stuff. I am 33 and was just prescribed Nandrolone decanoate compunded with Test Cyp by an HRT clinic. I'm freaked. I am 6'3 and 200 and have been working out natuarally for years, but I find myself at a gain peak. I really want to put on only about 15-25 more pounds and keep it. I don't want to juice the rest of my life but I feel I may have to to keep my gains although traditionally I've kept what I've earned with Creatine, 1-TU and so forth (I was 130 pounds at 6'3 at high school graduation). Can I get AND keep 15 pounds or so with just a cycle or two of this stuff?? Will there be any major side affects with this low dosage that I am prescibed (likely 200-300 mg of Deca). Thanks guys. I have nothing but respect for the sport and it's athletes. It's a tough gig.
    Welcome to the board!! now to answer your question,
    With proper diet, training, and PCT, 15 lbs is definitely attainable and keepable, especially for a first time user. Do you know exactly what dosages they are prescribing of the cyp and deca ? and for how long? Side effects differ from person to person but knowing the dosages would help.

  5. #5
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    18,715
    The guy above is right do more resarch. Here is something that I just asked a little while ago- How often do you shoot cyp? 2xper week. For your first cycle no more than 500 per wk. Make sure the diet and training are perfect and you would gain and keep more than 15lbs. Also, follow pheednos pct.

    -ra

  6. #6
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    18,715
    I forgot to ask, how much cyp do you have? Also, cycle should be in the neighborhood or 10wks.

  7. #7
    Centaur is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    I forgot to ask, how much cyp do you have? Also, cycle should be in the neighborhood or 10wks.
    I'm not sure how much Cyp until I get it Wednesday. Lilkely a beginner's dose. Thanks for all the info so far. You guys rock! Oh yea, and it will be a ten week cycle too.

  8. #8
    Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Sacramento area
    Posts
    792
    If you want to bulk up run this:

    1-4 anadrol 50mg ed
    4-12 Tren A 75mg's eod
    1-12 Test Cyp
    1-12 20mg's tamox ed
    12-16 Clomid

  9. #9
    CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    426
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock-19
    If you want to bulk up run this:

    1-4 anadrol 50mg ed
    4-12 Tren A 75mg's eod
    1-12 Test Cyp
    1-12 20mg's tamox ed
    12-16 Clomid
    Not for a 1st cycle, don't u dare run that.

  10. #10
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    18,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock-19
    If you want to bulk up run this:

    1-4 anadrol 50mg ed
    4-12 Tren A 75mg's eod
    1-12 Test Cyp
    1-12 20mg's tamox ed
    12-16 Clomid
    Its a good cycle, just not for a beginner.

  11. #11
    The Baron's Avatar
    The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    2,999
    I think you are trying to say that the test and deca are combined in the same vial. Not a good idea, at all. You need them seperate so you can tailor the doses individually. Also, your first cycle should be test-only. That way, you get a baseline of your response to AAS and in particular to testosterone . You will learn about gyno and whether or not you are especially prone to it, and how to deal with it, as well as other side effects. You will learn about pct. You can make some very nice gains at your age by just running 300 to 500mg/week of test cyp or test E. Save deca for your second cycle.

    Unfortunately, most clinics give out very bad advice, from our perspective. They are in business to sell you their products and services. Their advisors or customer reps often are not knowledgeable at all about our needs and what works best for us. Do your research here. Welcome to the dark side.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •