Thread: quick question

marcanes29 is offline Junior Member

quick question

I have been useing test e for 5 weeks at 500mg per week and this week I missed a shot. I have been taking them every thursday but my man was away this week and I could not do it to myself. Should I take it tomorrow(monday) when he gets back or should I wait till thursday and skip a week. Also in doing this does this put my blood levels at risk. the only reason I ask is because I was told to keep the same dosages because u don't want the blood levels to be unstable.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcanes29
    I have been useing test e for 5 weeks at 500mg per week and this week I missed a shot. I have been taking them every thursday but my man was away this week and I could not do it to myself. Should I take it tomorrow(monday) when he gets back or should I wait till thursday and skip a week. Also in doing this does this put my blood levels at risk. the only reason I ask is because I was told to keep the same dosages because u don't want the blood levels to be unstable.

why cant you do it yourself???

cFIRES670 is offline Junior Member
    suck it up, stick it in

because I tries and I just can't do it so stop asking me questions that are pointless and please give me a answer.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    are you injecting test e once a week or twice? seriously though, learning to inject yourself would make things a lot easier.

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    so you are a female on 500mg test wk? are you aware of the sides for females on test?

Quote Originally Posted by GOATNUTS
    so you are a female on 500mg test wk? are you aware of the sides for females on test?

his or her "man"?!?!? i hope if you're a guy he isnt shooting you in the ass.....

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    yes just inject it the next day, then adjust the 2nd shot. seriously though, you need to learn to inject yourself.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i can see having someone else do your first shot, maybe even your second, but after that u shld take things into your own hands... no pun intended
    i was nervous bout my first one but after that i couldn't wait for injection day, i looked forward to it...

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    i can see having someone else do your first shot, maybe even your second, but after that u shld take things into your own hands... no pun intended
    i was nervous bout my first one but after that i couldn't wait for injection day, i looked forward to it...

i agree.....after the first shot, its "nuthin but a peanut".....

congrats to me for 1000!!!!!! woohoo

to be honest guys I did the first time and It was terrible felt like i was gonna pass out. the needles don't bother me unless I am doing it myself. Joke all u want but i was just asking what i thought was a serious question that I needed answered.

to be honest guys I did the first time and It was terrible felt like i was gonna pass out. the needles don't bother me unless I am doing it myself. Joke all u want but i was just asking what i thought was a serious question that I needed answered.

well you're eventually gonna have to get over it and do it yourself....what if you want to do more cycles??? your "man" isnt always gonna be there to save the day....go for the quads, can't get any easier

i guess the quad would be easier. maybe next time but u guys still are not answering my question

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    i guess the quad would be easier. maybe next time but u guys still are not answering my question
    i already answered your question.

sorry man missed it through all the unnecessary posts. thanks.

TURBOGREEK is offline Associate Member
    hey bro...hit it ASAP and then start a new 7 day rotation from that day. thats the way i'd do it. make the most sense.

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Like Nike says just do it. Aspirate and make sure your not in a vein. Research is the key to survival in this sport.

Thread Information