Thread: Anavar ???

cFIRES670 is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Anavar ???

Will be startin 500mg tess enan, 400mg deca , and am debating on which kick start to use. I'ts between d bol and prop and have a question about anavar . I heard you should use anavar towards the end of a cycle, but is it good to use the first 4 weeks or so also??

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cFIRES670
    Will be startin 500mg tess enan, 400mg deca, and am debating on which kick start to use. I'ts between d bol and prop and have a question about anavar. I heard you should use anavar towards the end of a cycle, but is it good to use the first 4 weeks or so also??

i would stick with test/deca /dbol .......i'd run the var a lot longer than 4 weeks, but thats just me.......you already have 2 class I steroids in there, why make it 3?? (var is Class I) i'd save the var for another cycle and go with the dbol

never tried d bol yet, and am trying to avoid tons of bloating. Does the mass from d bol look good or is it real puffy? im hearin diff things and want to do it right?

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    what is your cycle history/experience?

first was 400 mg test e , 10 weeks. 2nd- 400 eq and 400 test e, 14 weeks. This will be my third and want it to be a good one.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    first was 400 mg test e , 10 weeks. 2nd- 400 eq and 400 test e, 14 weeks. This will be my third and want it to be a good one.

if you're looking for all out mass go with the test/deca /dbol .......i wouldnt make bloat a concern anyways when tryin to put on as much weight as possible.......

I definitely want to put on size but i also want it to look as good as i can. I considered prop for the first 4 weeks as well. have you done d bol? If so were u impressed by your gains and the way it looked?

niXon)( is offline Member
    I definitely want to put on size but i also want it to look as good as i can. I considered prop for the first 4 weeks as well. have you done d bol? If so were u impressed by your gains and the way it looked?
    I think people emphisize dbol 's bloat wayyy too much. It's not like you look like someone inflated you with helium or anything. It is a mass builder and a good one. I have always been happy with my dbol gains with little to no side effects.

Prop on the other hand i've only used at the end of my cycle, not begining. I'd have to say prop strength gains are probably better, but I love dbol

I was told to use 40mg/d bol/day. sound right??

niXon)( is offline Member
    25-30 is usually what ppl do first time. I did 25mg\ed first time.

Thread Information