Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Magnum is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    27

    EQ/Winny/Anavar Cycle Critique

    what do you guys think of this cycle as my 2nd cycle

    wk 1-10 EQ 500mg/wk
    wk 3-10 50mg/ED winny tab
    wk 3-10 25mg/ED anavar tabs

    any comments or modifications??

    thanks

  2. #2
    wolfyEVH's Avatar
    wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,450
    explain your reasoning for no testosterone in there?

  3. #3
    Aboot's Avatar
    Aboot is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Not a well known name.
    Posts
    1,793
    I would add test (prop would be best as it looks like you are running it for cutting), and you should run Eq at least 12 weeks in my opinion.

  4. #4
    Magnum is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    27
    im tryin to stay away from any test cuz i wanted to stay away from harsher side effects, i also didnt want to get into anti-e's...

  5. #5
    Aboot's Avatar
    Aboot is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Not a well known name.
    Posts
    1,793
    Have you ever run test before? You are going to have to run anti-e's during PCT.

  6. #6
    wolfyEVH's Avatar
    wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,450
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum
    im tryin to stay away from any test cuz i wanted to stay away from harsher side effects, i also didnt want to get into anti-e's...

    what harsher side effects??? you know your natty test is gonna be shut down on that cycle??? (do you know how crucial testosterone is for healthy function) you know eq can aromatize into estrogen......

  7. #7
    XxElitexX's Avatar
    XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,229
    you need test in that cycle bro, go with prop at 100mg ED.

  8. #8
    Aboot's Avatar
    Aboot is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Not a well known name.
    Posts
    1,793
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum
    what do you guys think of this cycle as my 2nd cycle

    wk 1-10 EQ 500mg/wk
    wk 3-10 50mg/ED winny tab
    wk 3-10 25mg/ED anavar tabs

    any comments or modifications??

    thanks
    And, what was your first cycle? Stats?

  9. #9
    spooledup's Avatar
    spooledup is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    444
    Good cycle wouldn't add test.

    EQ doesn't aromatize to any extent. I don't use test and don't have any probs and get great gains.

    Test will shut you down much harder than any of those compounds.

    Keep a little nolva around in case you're sensitive to estrogen, but I doubt you'll have that problem.

  10. #10
    wolfyEVH's Avatar
    wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,450
    Quote Originally Posted by spooledup
    Good cycle wouldn't add test.

    EQ doesn't aromatize to any extent. I don't use test and don't have any probs and get great gains.

    Test will shut you down much harder than any of those compounds.

    Keep a little nolva around in case you're sensitive to estrogen, but I doubt you'll have that problem.

    eq does aromatize bro.......but at about half the rate as test does.......you're about the only "test-hater" on this board. of course test will shut you down, it is supposed to......testosterone is crucial for a healthy male....just because no test cycles work great for you doesn't mean it is going to work for him...he doesn't need to learn the hard way.

  11. #11
    spooledup's Avatar
    spooledup is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    444
    You're WRONG. EQ aromatizes very little to NONE. Quit giving out bad advice. Have you ever done an EQ only?? If not then you don't have a clue so don't comment.

    And no. I'm not the only one who doesn't like test. My PM box is full of PMs of people who agree with me.

    Test is garbage for some and good gains can be made without it.

    Stop telling people they have to have it.

  12. #12
    wolfyEVH's Avatar
    wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,450
    Equipoise (boldenone undecylenate)


    Quick overview:


    Active Life: 14-16 days
    Drug Class: Anabolic /Androgenic Steroid (for injection)
    Average Dose: Men 400-600 mg/week......Women 50-150 mg/week
    Acne: Rare
    Water Retention: Low
    High Blood Pressure: Rare
    Liver Toxic: No
    Aromatization: Some, about 50% less than testosterone
    DHT Conversion: Low
    Decrease HPTA function: Moderate


    quit giving out bad advice?? lol i suggest you do some research on boldenone bro......like i said, a no-test cycle may work great for you, but the majority of the guys on this board will agree with me that test is a must in every cycle. Do you think this guy is gonna listen to one person (you, who doesn't even know about the properties of eq) or the majority of this board??? Lets let him decide.......

    btw, took you long enough to reply to this


    Quote Originally Posted by spooledup
    You're WRONG. EQ aromatizes very little to NONE. Quit giving out bad advice. Have you ever done an EQ only?? If not then you don't have a clue so don't comment.

    And no. I'm not the only one who doesn't like test. My PM box is full of PMs of people who agree with me.

    Test is garbage for some and good gains can be made without it.

    Stop telling people they have to have it.

  13. #13
    w_rballs's Avatar
    w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Buckeye state
    Posts
    2,653
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    eq does aromatize bro.......but at about half the rate as test does.......you're about the only "test-hater" on this board. of course test will shut you down, it is supposed to......testosterone is crucial for a healthy male....just because no test cycles work great for you doesn't mean it is going to work for him...he doesn't need to learn the hard way.
    agreed, test is needed.

  14. #14
    wolfyEVH's Avatar
    wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,450
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    agreed, test is needed.

    nuff said!

  15. #15
    Consistency's Avatar
    Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Tenn
    Posts
    4,286
    Quote Originally Posted by spooledup
    Test is garbage it.
    are you a woman??!?!? Because I LOVE having testosterone in my body!

    Back to the question. I would extend the EQ to atleast 12 weeks. I would also not run the var and winny together. Run the var the first 8 weeks with the winny from week 10-15. Thats atleast a 2 week break from orals. I would def get some liver protectants. Also, I would atleast run a low dose of test in there, around 250mg a week

  16. #16
    Magnum is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Aboot
    And, what was your first cycle? Stats?

    My first cycle went
    wk 1-10 EQ 200mg e4d
    wk 6-10 zambon winny 50mg injected eod

    i didnt have any test in my 1st cycle cuz i didnt want to have to buy nolvadex , and i also play football and i didnt want to put on a ton of weight too quickly in the off season or people would start wondering. my strength is great and my sex drive is normal...

    im 5'11"
    207 lbs
    bf 16.2%

    im lookin to cut and put on quality mass that i wont lose when im done my cycle and i liked my 1st cycle so i figured i didnt need test for what im doing.
    im not pretending to know anything so any advice is greatly appreciated.
    thanks

  17. #17
    brutusthebull's Avatar
    brutusthebull is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    206
    Is your diet in check because your bf % is kind of high considering what your cycling ? I would dump the winny for sure if your wanting mass, and add test, but again, your bf is high so I'd be careful not to make it worse with the test. Maybe run prop, so you want retain so much water .

  18. #18
    Magnum is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by brutusthebull
    Is your diet in check because your bf % is kind of high considering what your cycling ? I would dump the winny for sure if your wanting mass, and add test, but again, your bf is high so I'd be careful not to make it worse with the test. Maybe run prop, so you want retain so much water .

    BF probably isnt that accurate, the only way i have of testing bf in the gym is those cheap hand held body fat calculators, everyone who has used it has come up with a high test %

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •