Thread: New Guy

ren31 is offline New Member

Question New Guy

First off I am a new user of this fantastic site but have been doing research on it for a while now. I am currently considering doing a cycle for the first time and I am trying to do as must research as I can so that I will do it the right way and the safest way. I have a few ideas and questions that maybe I can get some help on.
    I want to first give you a quick profile of myself and what I want to achieve. I am currently 24 years old 6'3 185lbs. I've been lifting for years ever since high school. I played basketball in college and a large part of training was lifting. I have never been a large guy but always stronger than my frame portrayed. I figured that playing ball was the main reason I couldn't gain mass. I was burning off a ton of calories while only eating 3 solid meals a day.
    Now that my bball days are over I still find it hard to gain lean mass. I've tried supplements like creatine, whey protien, etc and while I did make some gains they were minor. I want to gain 20-30lbs of lean mass. I not concerned with strength, just mass. On reviewing the site and drug profiles deca (200mg-400mg/w for my size)seems to be the most popular in terms of side effects vs. results. I'm not looking into eventually competing or anything like that I just want to look better. My first question is how imperative is it to stack with other drugs ie. Win, Clomid, Sus, D-bol? I want to have the least amount of side effects possible and if I only want to gain 20 - 30lbs I was thinking that deca the first 8 weeks then start a 4 week clomid cycle a couple weeks after I'm off deca? (does that seem sensible?) I'm just looking to keep it as basic as possible. Please give me any suggestions. Thanks
    btw.. I know Clomid works like an Anti-Estrogen do I need anything like Nolvadex and what is recommended for the liver and kidney. Sorry I wrote a novel!?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    First of all...welcome bro. I'll be one of the first to say it's refreshing when somebody, who has obviously done some homework, shows up...gives stas and goals and then asks for help. This is an example of the right way to do things.

As far as a first cycle goes 20-30lbs is not uncommon but you really should consider stacking something with your deca . Talk to the mods/pros here but honestly, if your careful, logical and reasonable about your dosages..sides are very minimal. That being said you should consider adding a test to your deca. Very wise to include clomid. I would also pick up some nolvadex (or arimidex ) just in case there are any signs of aromatization. I have been down the EXACT same road as you and I too worried about side effects. Hang around, ask questions, this is a great board and you will learn a lot about safety.

Pete

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Ren31

Welcome...yes it is nice to see you've done some research. In regarding your cycle you should do as pete said and add some test to it. Sus/enth/cyp. I have heard great results from poeple stacking 500mgSus with 400mg/Deca for 8-10 wks. If you do run test w/deca I would pick up some Nolva, or Liquidex to keep from growing a vulumptous chest. If you decide to run Deca without test there is no need for Nolva or liquidex since deca aromitises into progesterone not estrogen. I would go with Sus/Deca and mabey throw in some Eq for extra hunger, you should put on that weight your looking for. Oh yah and I hope your eating more than 3 solid meals a day now, that right there could be your problem.

Peace _SOLID

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I'm bumping this because it is a great example of "The right way to ask for help on this board". Too bad we couldn't direct all newbies (those new to gear...not new members) to this post. I guess it would be too difficult to determine who has experience and who doesn't...oh well...in a perfect world.

Pete

Thanks for the responses, I appreciate the help. I'm going to consider the deca /sus stack.

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    welcome ren. but u don't necisarrily need sus. any type of test will work great!. if i were u i would try enanthate or cypionate . as the sus has 4 different esters which will make your concentration levels jump up and down. AND MAKE SURE TO USE CLOMID POST CYCLE! 2-3 weeks after last injection.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i agree with the sus/deca stack. if you want you could throw in some d-bols for the first few weeks until the sus kicks in. iwan2bsolid2 gave some good advice. i'd go with that

CYCLEON Guest
    WELCOME! - and yes that is a fine example of what to do on a first post. these guys are givving some good advice but i would spend some time reading through the posts on the board specially the articles section up top and then you will have an even better idea of what you want to do and ask questions about.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Hell ya!

Ren, you're gonna be a good guy to have around, I'm glad you read about and researched AS. before coming on here like most guys and asking mods to hook them up. Great post...I'll give it a BUUUUMMMPPPP!!!

P

Get ready to grow...

juiceon is offline Associate Member
    To kind of sum up what everyone is telling you, keeping in mind your goals and concerns: You acheive great gains and minimize side effects by stacking together different drugs for different reasons, and even at different times. Less drugs does not mean less sides. I can see how a new guy could get confused by these combinations, but as you may have noticed, these drugs can be stacked such that one drug counteracts the bad effects of another, and other drugs compliment one another quite well. Of course, no one has the time to write or read the full explaination each post, but trust this: if anyone recommends anything that is not good, he will get called on it.

Thanks again for the responses...you guys have provided me with some great information that I'm sure will help me a great deal with being safe and getting HUGE! I'm going to take what you have suggested, continue to do more research and stick around the site for a while before I make any definite decisions. I will keep you guys updated when the time comes and hopefully get some more helpful feedback.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    welcome bro..................enjoy

peace bb79

Thread Information