BigT32 is offline New Member

New to the forum

Starting Test E cycle going to add Tren at week six.
    I am 5'10" 202 11%BF
    18in arms (dont know any other measurements)
    Bench about 330
    Squat about 480
    I work out about five times a week. Just a little info on a newbie member. Talk to yall real soon. Thanks

Aboot is offline Banned
    Welcome to the board. Any previous cycle experience?

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    Bro welcome to the board and those are some pretty good stats you got there to.

Yes, Test E at 500mg a week only. Before that I took M1T by VPX for about a year and a half, got good gains off of that then I had to move to AS.

Thanx a lot bro Im working hard to up them. What are yalls stats, just wondering?

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigT32
    Yes, Test E at 500mg a week only. Before that I took M1T by VPX for about a year and a half, got good gains off of that then I had to move to AS.

Yeah, I was gonna say if this was your first cycle stick with test only, but tren isn't too bad for a second cycle. It's not ideal in my opinion since it's kind of harsh, but none the less, good luck.

I herd it was pretty bad stuff but I really want the cutting effect added at the end.what is you opinion, coach me bro!

Aboot is offline Banned
    I herd it was pretty bad stuff but I really want the cutting effect added at the end.what is you opinion, coach me bro!

Yeah, if cutting what you want (along with crazy stength gains) tren is where it's at. I would suggest though that you use tren ace instead of tren e just in case the sides bother you too much. That way the tren will be out of your system a lot quicker. It's just means more injections.

I was thinking Tren ace 50 mg ED. If I run test for 12 weeks how should I run the tren and when should I start? also when to start PCT?

Thanx a lot bro Im working hard to up them. What are yalls stats, just wondering?
    Hey bro 6'3 235 Dieting

Aboot is offline Banned
    I was thinking Tren ace 50 mg ED. If I run test for 12 weeks how should I run the tren and when should I start? also when to start PCT?

Start PCT 2 weeks after your last test e shot.

I would run the tren 6 weeks since it's your first go with it.

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    You can learn alot on this board. Welcome.

It sounds like it, everone has good advise yall are awesome. I appreciate all the info. Heckler whats the estimated BF%?

Bro I really would not like to guess , but i got veins all over my calves,shoulders,triceps,biceps forearms,lats,and upper legs. My only problem areas are estrogen related fat places like chest and stomach. Its not alot of fat but it is the most stubborn and is the last to go. Im still doing rehab from Right Lateral Reconstruction on my ankle so I have not really ran that much here lately. Just bustin it with the weights and keeping the diet in check. Talk to ya later bro.

Cool bro Im really tring to get the veins pumping also. I got decent size now I want busting veins. got any suggestions to achieve that?

Well bro low bodyfat is the the main reason people have busting veins , but there are some drugs that will enhance this effect. Anavar ,masteron ,tren ,winstrol ,HGH ,and EQ to name a few.You should read the drug profiles there are alot of drugs that increase vascularity and will make you have that hard rock look once your down to a low enough body fat %. I hope this helps a little . Let me know if you need to know anything specific.

Alright I appreciate it.What have you found that works best for you? In the mean time Im going to head over to the profiles.LOL

EQ and Winstrol have helped me greatly in the last year to becoming more vascular. I also would have to say my diet which is a CKD diet (low carb) has helped alot also.

Thanx bro awesome advise Ill put you on my Bud list for further questions. Thank you again.

Ill talk to ya then bro. Stay safe

Thread Information