Thread: 2nd cycle

viperbin is offline Associate Member

2nd cycle

ok heres my history:
    training for a little over 2 years now..
    im 20
    did a cycle about 6-7 months ago and im ready to go again.. the first cycle went great in the first like 8 weeks i had gained about 22 pounds.... but half way into my cycle i broke up with my gf i had been dating for 3 years... so obviously my training, diet, and everything else went to shit.. so im fokin geared up to give it another shot
    first cycle was
    test enth 800mg a week for 11 weeks
    deca 400 mg a week for 9
    dbol first 5 weeks 50 mg a day
    winny last 5 weeks 50mg a day
    i ran clomid and nolva... at the end

my new cycle is going to be a bit different ( according to ur guys opinions)
    test enth 500mg a week for 13 weeks
    winny last 6 weeks 50 mg a day
    clomid and nolva like before.... and i wanted to take hcg this time... heard it was a good idea???

now heres the possibles im thinking of- ill prob end up picking 1 of the 4

Proviron and tren ... i know bare minimal about these two ... but im doing my research, just wondering if u guys like using them and wat they really do

ill be running nolvadex and finasteride for my WHOLE cycle this time. jw if its ok to take the proviron with it....

deca at 300mg a week for 11 weeks ( is that enough deca a week)
    and or the dbol 50mg a day for 5 weeks again
    Last edited by viperbin; 07-10-2006 at 03:37 PM.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    More compounds doesnt mean better gains. What are your goals?

exactly thats why im doing less than before... my goals are to get good hard size...lean muscle// maybe a keepable 10-20 pounds

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    goddamn!! 800mg test/wk for a first cycle??! i have done about 6 cycles, and have yet to go that high..but you seem to be learning from your mistakes..yes, hcg is a GREAT idea, i suggest it w all cycles..how to run it is very controversial...read up on it, and decide how you think you should run it..i would not really suggest tren , being that this is your second cycle..tren is VERY powerful, and some cannot handle it..save that for a few cycles down the road

k thanks i heard tren was kind of a bad idea for a beginner... and i know my cycle cycle i was dumb i just listened to first asshole in my gym who wanted to make money of me... but now i know

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    for good lean hard gains, i would not use deca ..(or dbol for that matter)..you can easily obtain a keepable 10-20 lbs with only using test and having a good clean diet

but all the things with proviron .. nolvadex ... and finasteride. and basically wat i want to know about if i can take all of them together

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    That first cycle is a mouthfull bro-Holy shit! But the second looks pretty good, don't need Tren , save it, and proviron really won't be needed IMO either. Go ahead with the nolva and as for the HCG , I ain't gonna tell you my opinion 'cuz there ain't anything we do more controversial than how to administer HCG.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    20yrs old, training 2 yrs do not even consider taking AAS at your level and stage,

Train naturally and get a good solid base from diet and a good training program, you have enough hormones in the body to produce excellent muscle growth without adding AAS and a chance of messing your own natural hormone balance up,

It takes years to get a good base and if you do this correct at this age you will have the best advantage to produce rapid gains and will be far easier to maintain when you do decide to use AAS,

Go to the diet forum and check out the stickies at the top of the page and read all about diets/food and then go to the training forum,knowledge is power so research and don't do anything daft like taking anything at your age.

Thread Information