Low dose Test Cycles...Do they work?

Please share experiences you had on low (200-350 mg/wk) Test cycles and list before and after stats and pics if available plz!

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    For first time use is this low dosage enough. It will brings you from 5 to 9 kg of good mass. In other case its good to diet, in this way its most anticatabolics. But you cant wait great improvement in your volume.

I mean when you simply divide dose by 7 days in week you will get free testosteron in one day. So its about 28 - 50 when you use good ester (propionat) thats not so high level when you compare it with other cycles.

Sta11ion is offline Member
    As for this comment it is incorrect, to gain almost 20 pounds off a dosage of 28 * 7days would equal too 196 a week thats impossible. It would help if your testosterone is suppressed..... Do you have low testosterone ? Have you been tested for this? If so then yes a low dosage of test into your system that would equal to your normal production according to age will help. But if you don't have these symptoms and have a normal test rage. Then its a waste of time.
    Quote Originally Posted by XNathan
    For first time use is this low dosage enough. It will brings you from 5 to 9 kg of good mass. In other case its good to diet, in this way its most anticatabolics. But you cant wait great improvement in your volume.

I mean when you simply divide dose by 7 days in week you will get free testosteron in one day. So its about 28 - 50 when you use good ester (propionat) thats not so high level when you compare it with other cycles.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    A low dose test cycle can get you very good gains if you diet/training/rest is in check.
    Low dose cycles--Truth and myth.

A low test cycle at 196mg a week, will not be worth. IF there were any gains it was from the proper diet. This amount would only be good if your test was surppresed.Also this is in the wrong forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Juddman
    A low dose test cycle can get you very good gains if you diet/training/rest is in check.
    Low dose cycles--Truth and myth.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm talking about low dose as in 250-300mgs a week. There are countless members on this board who can tell you they have had good gains, and obviously diet is the major reason as it is with any dose. And I didnt start this thread, its not my fault its in the wrong forum.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juddman
    I'm talking about low dose as in 250-300mgs a week. There are countless members on this board who can tell you they have had good gains, and obviously diet is the major reason as it is with any dose. And I didnt start this thread, its not my fault its in the wrong forum.
    Right on...

Imo bI have tried low dosage under 250mg a week and all it did was surpress my test after 3 weeks. In the end my body only had 250 mg after the third week, as the case for basketcase. If it worked for him, thats great but as it stands even prior his test levels were above average. For me it did help a little and I mean a little, it was not worth the risk that are involved. It would make sense to double the amount of test to 400mg for 3 months Then to run it at 6 months at 250 a week. When you do get off after three months start your pct you will get better results and more gains then the longer run and less risk. Also one more thing if your diet is in key and determination was there you would keep a good 75% of it. This is not just regarding my self but others who have tried similar low dosage. But to each there own.
    Last edited by Sta11ion; 04-25-2005 at 09:48 AM.

i'll post my results here asap

Wks 1-3- nothing
    Wk 4- completed 2 workouts everyday, more energy, gain of 4 pounds since wk 1
    Last edited by 19inchpythons; 04-25-2005 at 06:12 PM.

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    i did a cycle of

weeks 1- 10 Test enanthate at 250mg/wk
    Weeks 1- 10 EQ 200mg/wk
    weeks 8-12 Winny 50mg/day
    pct

i kept my diet between 3700-4200Cals a day

drank a gallon of water everyday

worked out 2 on 1 off

gained 16lbs and kept 12

i thought it was worth it. i'm actually gonna keep my next cycle low as well, just to see how it goes.

gritt is offline Junior Member
    I have to throw in that age and natural test levels matter here. I have been on 250mgs of test weekly for almost a year now due to my age (40) and having low test.

My working out and proper dieting over the last 3 months have yeilded solid gains for my age and more than woudl have been possible iwthout it. Its great for my TRT therapy but I am sure it is a whole different ball game for a younger guy who wants to bulk up and be a real bb'er. BB'ing is not quite realistic for my future but getting lean and hard certainly can be.

All depends on the desired results and goals.

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    I put on 25 pounds using test e for 9 weeks and superdrol for the first 5. Test was ran at 250mg a week and SD at 10/10/20/20/30mg a day. Kept a good amount of the weight too. Only reason it was 9 weeks because I guess I was slightly over drawing the test and only had like a 1/4ml left by the 10th week so I just stopped there.

Thread Information