Rusty250 is offline New Member

Cold Turkey "Come Off's"...

Hey guys,

Im an Australian Male 20 years old...

Need some good advice because i lack knowledge when it comes to gear.

Have completed 2 seperate six-week cycles in Testostorone Prope & Enanthate .

Am currently at the begining of an 8 week cycle involving Sustanon250 & Deca50.

As the title suggests, the first two courses i came off cold turkey (obviously not knowing this was bad at the time)...

...and more importantly,. I'd like my testicle size to return to me sometime in the immediate future...anyone who can help with good advice... PLEASE message...

Thanks guys.

esone is offline Associate Member
    pct?/nolva?

do your research here youll find all the info you need

short cycles too bro . go like 10 - 12 weeks....

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    ??????????????????????????????????

READ!
    LEARN!

Do a search on PCT (use the search button at the top left corner of the screen)

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Hey bro, great to have you on board. I am an Aussie myself. Hope you have the real Sustanon and Deca as 99% of that kind of gear in Aus is fake. Anyway, if your interested, hit me with a PM and I will send you some real/fake pics.

As for your cycle, you want to run cycles that are no less than 8 weeks long, and especially when using Cyp/Ena which take a while to kick in, you definitly want to run a cycle that goes for about 10 weeks. Sustanon also takes a while to kick in too (about 4 weeks) so you want to run your cycle at least double that time, so I would run it for about 10 - 12 weeks.

Anyway, once again welcome to the board mate, and enjoy your stay.

-Gear

Thanks for that dude.
    Im pretty sure the sus250 is real considering i walked it out of the chemist using perscription. As for the Deca50, maybe some pics wouldnt be a bad idea,because i bought that privately. ($140 for 10ml vile...did i get ripped off?!)

If u got time, tell me what you think of this current course, bearing in mind im guessing the dosages from what ive read on this site, and what people tell me.

When someone set me up with the prope and enan, i was administering it monday, wednesday, friday. I figured id do the same thing with sus and deca . heres the dosages...(weight=72kg, steroid novice)

Monday - 1ml sus250 & 1ml deca
    Wednesday - 1ml deca
    Friday - 1ml deca

thats what i did last week (1st week of the cycle). I have 12 (1ml viles) of sus250 and can get more, so if i take that every monday i guess i can go for 12 weeks like you suggest. however, at that rate the 10ml vile of deca would run out in a few weeks.

Then i have to choose to get another vile of deca, or replace the deca with stanazol from that point on in the cycle. what do you think..? I was waiting because money is an issue, and i wanted to see how good deca50 worked in that first few weeks.

Your advice on this cycle would be appreciated.

And secondly, because i came off those Prope and Enan courses cold turkey, my nuts never really came back. Do you think i can bring them back if I do the right thing at the end of this cycle??? Some replies to my post yesterday spoke of using something called P.C.T. Can we even get that in Aus?

I got a suggestion at the gym for something called H.C.G, and im pretty sure that i can hook that up from the doctor. I just wouldnt know how/when to take it.

Thanks for your time bro, if your too busy I fully understand.
    Take it easy.

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Definitely want something to recover test levels because that cycle may have them pretty low. I have gone through that before. You will noticing gains going at same pace they came,loss of muscle tone, appetite loss, no energy, loss of libido, depression. Nothing to look forward to

slob is offline Member
    where abouts u from Rusty250? pm me

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    u obviously have no clue of nutrition if ur weight is 72 kg after 2 cycles. don t use juice until u learned the basics of this sport.

spoonta66 is offline Associate Member
    fellow aussie here as well
    whats up boys.
    pct can be obtained from clicking on the banner at the top right hand side of the page. clomid is a controlled import here so pm me for ways around that if you like.

TDS
    TDS is offline Associate Member
    whats up peeps, did anyone else notice that he has only deca 50. 3ml a week would only amount to 150mg/wk bro, thats far to low bro. you should also check that deca 50 out aswell mate, ive come across alot of fake deca 50's here in aussie.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    HCG will help you to see your balls again

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty250
    Thanks for that dude.
    Im pretty sure the sus250 is real considering i walked it out of the chemist using perscription. As for the Deca50, maybe some pics wouldnt be a bad idea,because i bought that privately. ($140 for 10ml vile...did i get ripped off?!)

If u got time, tell me what you think of this current course, bearing in mind im guessing the dosages from what ive read on this site, and what people tell me.

When someone set me up with the prope and enan, i was administering it monday, wednesday, friday. I figured id do the same thing with sus and deca . heres the dosages...(weight=72kg, steroid novice)

Monday - 1ml sus250 & 1ml deca
    Wednesday - 1ml deca
    Friday - 1ml deca

thats what i did last week (1st week of the cycle). I have 12 (1ml viles) of sus250 and can get more, so if i take that every monday i guess i can go for 12 weeks like you suggest. however, at that rate the 10ml vile of deca would run out in a few weeks.

Then i have to choose to get another vile of deca, or replace the deca with stanazol from that point on in the cycle. what do you think..? I was waiting because money is an issue, and i wanted to see how good deca50 worked in that first few weeks.

Your advice on this cycle would be appreciated.

And secondly, because i came off those Prope and Enan courses cold turkey, my nuts never really came back. Do you think i can bring them back if I do the right thing at the end of this cycle??? Some replies to my post yesterday spoke of using something called P.C.T. Can we even get that in Aus?

I got a suggestion at the gym for something called H.C.G, and im pretty sure that i can hook that up from the doctor. I just wouldnt know how/when to take it.

Thanks for your time bro, if your too busy I fully understand.
    Take it easy.
    Glad you are able to get the sustanon straight from the chemist, greatt contact, good stuff. As for deca 50, I have some pics, I will PM you and send them to you to have a look at. I used to get the deca50 for $80 for 10ml, I suppose what you were paying may be a little steep. Let's just say $100 is avg price.

As for you cycle, taking sust Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays is fine, but you need to up your deca dose. Take about 300mgs of deca p/week and that should do the job. So, 750mgs/sust p/week, and 300mgs deca p/week. Sounds good to me. If you want you can throw in some dianabols at the start of your cycle for the first 4 weeks only at about 35mg p/day. Dbols here is aus are everywhere, you should be able to get your hands on some. Also if you are going to run a 12 weeker, run deca weeks 1 - 10. So your cycle should look someting like this:

Weeks: 1 - 12: 750mgs sustanon
    Weeks: 1 - 10: 300mgs deca p/week

or

Weeks: 1 - 04: Dbol @ 35mgs p/day
    Weeks: 1 - 12: 750mgs sustanon
    Weeks: 1 - 10: 300mgs deca p/w

Then your PCT.

You can't replace stan with deca as they both do different things. Stan is usually used at the end of a cycle, and as you are not at that stage yet I wouldn't worry about it. Just get some more deca50 bottles. You will probably need another 4 - 5 bottles.

PCT stands for "Post Cycle Treatment". This is when you come of your cycle, and during this time you need the right drugs to maintain what you have gained. So you need to get some clomid. You need to look in the PCT forum and learn more about PCT, some great info there so have a peek as soon as you can as PCT is very important.

If you need anymore help hit me with a PM and I will try and help you as far as my knowledge takes me.

Just a tip for you... This site is full of great info regrads to anything to do with fitness. So if you do a little research you will learn anything you may be curious about. Use the "search" tab in the right hand corner and go from there.

Good luck and hope everything goes well.

-Gear

My poinion towards anyone that wants to use AAS is train naturally as much as you can, gain lots of natural strength, gain a good natural body shape and most of all, educate yourself so you know what your doing. Do this as long as possible, as the longer you do it for, the better you will turn out to be. Now its up to your patience.

-Gear

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    HCG will help you to see your balls again
    bro don't be tellin the guy to use hcg he doesn't even know what good diet,pct,or how to cycle his gear right.

Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    bro don't be tellin the guy to use hcg he doesn't even know what good diet,pct,or how to cycle his gear right.
    Just stating a fact mate. I'm hoping he will use some of the advice others have given so he can get those things right.

Just stating a fact mate. I'm hoping he will use some of the advice others have given so he can get those things right.
    definately not a fact with those small cycle i seriously doubt he needs hcg .

"...and more importantly,. I'd like my testicle size to return to me sometime in the immediate future"

"...and more importantly,. I'd like my testicle size to return to me sometime in the immediate future"

do you even understand what i'm saying or are you just blocking it out?!

he has never done pct clomid,nolva etc...

all he needs is some clomid and nolva and maybe some tribulus

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    do you even understand what i'm saying or are you just blocking it out?!

he has never done pct clomid,nolva etc...

all he needs is some clomid and nolva and maybe some tribulus
    The dude mentioned his balls being noticibly smaller. I dont see why it was so out of line for him to recommend hcg . Are we here to help people, or turn them down because we dont feel they were fit to take the steroids . If this kid wants to screw himself up more power to him. When he asks questions though, isnt it only right to help him out and tell him where he went wrong?? I do see where you are coming from though.

Quote Originally Posted by DrugsrGood
    The dude mentioned his balls being noticibly smaller. I dont see why it was so out of line for him to recommend hcg. Are we here to help people, or turn them down because we dont feel they were fit to take the steroids. If this kid wants to screw himself up more power to him. When he asks questions though, isnt it only right to help him out and tell him where he went wrong?? I do see where you are coming from though.
    i wasn't talking to the original thread starter i was talking to perfect beast.

Hey guys.

Firstly, some people asked me to private msg them, and i cant seem to do it. im clicking on your names and selecting "send private msg" in the scroll down bar, and it flicks me to a screen denying my access. Is there another way to do it?

Ive taken "gear's" advice and had a look around the PCT forums, posted a thread in there about my pct.

I really appreciate the advice thats been given here. I really didnt have anyone to talk about all this, and i dont have an older brother showing me the ropes, or a group of experienced friends giving me info. Only found out about this site, due to being depressed about my balls, and searching online.

The dude i got the gear off of was my only small guide and an impatient one at that.

If anyone can tell me how to lay my hands on products like clomid, nolva etc... in Australia, im all ears. Is it the kind of thing i can get from a chemist?? someone on here mentioned something about importing, hopefully it wont come to that...?

Also, if i get my current sus/deca course PCT right, do u think it will bring my balls back to how they were 6 months ago, (before the P & E courses)..???

Ill go and search for PCT on the website right now, as people suggested. It just means more to me to here you guys tell me, because you've heard my situation. So if you got a few mins..please do reply.

im grateful for everyones advice. Thanks "gear". Ive altered my plans for this course and increased dosage more towards what u were suggesting. (minus the D-Bol)

As for "XXX", ... "u obviously have no clue of nutrition if ur weight is 72 kg after 2 cycles. don t use juice until u learned the basics of this sport."

... Bro... Not only is ur statement 6 months too late, but u assume too much. Where did i mention my weight before i took those courses?? i didnt bro. Secondly, its people like you that make this "sport" hard for people trying to get started. Im here asking for help and advice, not for your two cents.

Hope to hear from everyone else, i truly appreciate your time.

LL08 is offline Member
    Rusty250 welcome aboard mate - unfortunate you didn't find us a bit sooner but it is never too late. I'm another aussie too. I don't have much too add to what gear has said he is a very wise bro. We're lucky to have ppl like him..Neway hope to see more of you here.

LL

Its a little hard to discuss how to get your hands on PCT gear, especially in the open. We are actualy not allowed to discuss things as such in the open, it is against the board rules for obvious reasons. Hopefully you wont have to end up importing your PCT gear as our customs are one of the most strict customs in the world. I am sure you will find a domestic source. I suppose its one of those things where you have to know the right people if you know what I mean.

And as for your cycle, good to hear you did some modifications, and dont worry about not using dbol , it is there as an addetive only, not necessaraly necessary though.

And as for you nuts, well because it was so long ago that you did your cycle, its hard to comment on if PCT this time around will bring them back to normal.

If you want to PM someone, click on their avatar, then go to "send "nickname" a private msg". That will lead you to a page where you type the msgs you want to type then click on "submit".

Good luck, hope all goes well.

-Gear

Thread Information