gymrat2002 is offline New Member

A few questions for all the mods/vets...

Please don't answer unless you have done a GH cycle in the past. Thanks...

My best friend's father was a very successful amatuer bodybuilder back in his day. He is 54 now, and still has the solid foundation just with some extra weight in the gut. He's a big boy. He has always been all natural, but wants to burn up some fat and put the lean, hard, yet bulky look back on. I know he can do it, but what stuff will help the best...?

I was thinking of having him run some GH, testosterone , and maybe some winstrol . What dosages would those who have used these drugs suggest? I've personally never done GH, so I am asking you!

He has started his clean diet, and he will start some serious cardio very soon. Of course I told him it would be a better idea to burn the fat naturally first, and then he'd have a lot more to work with... but we all know how that goes.

Any help is appriciated. Thank you.

B
    U
    M
    P

4plates is offline Banned
    well im not a mod or a vet or a user of gh,but im going to give my advise anyway...
    if the man was a natural amature bodybuilder,he has knowledge of proper training and diet,correct?
    why not try to get the bf% down like planned and go on a nice cutting cycle.if hes never done aas he has no reason to go with in a 20 mile radius of GH.
    this is what a beginners cutting cycle consist of..
    wk 1-10 test 400-600 mg wk
    wk 1-10 eq 400-600 mg wk
    keep the test equal or higher then eq.
    wk 7-13 winny 50 mg ed
    clomid 2 days out
    when starting clomid as an added bonus run a clen /eca stack but it is optional.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    First of all if gh is a factor he should seek medical advice for hormone replacement therapy. At 54 there is a good chance he will be able to get a script for gh and or test.

BUMP

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i agree with both 4p, and kizer,

they summed it up very nicely.

peace bb79

Ranger is offline New Member
    As a GH user I can say, with his age...the GH will be like a fountain of youth for him....at 4 to 6iu's per day...after 2 to 3 months...the changes in fat% and skin tone will be quite noticable in him...

As for winny(and his age)...Remember, Winny surpresses cortisol, and given his age, with winny added to the GH, in 2 to 3 weeks his joints would become quite painful...my suggestion would be to add GH and Cyp together...low dosages on the test due to his natural levels being lower, and estrogen levels being higher...adding Femara to this cyclwe will drop all the estrogenic sides and aid in fat reduction as well...

He will do very nicely on this, simply because he knows his body, and how to diet...add a bit of cardio, and the 18 year old fuckers will look at him with envy by summers end...Luck to him my man...

Ranger

Originally posted by Ranger
    As a GH user I can say, with his age...the GH will be like a fountain of youth for him....at 4 to 6iu's per day...after 2 to 3 months...the changes in fat% and skin tone will be quite noticable in him...

As for winny(and his age)...Remember, Winny surpresses cortisol, and given his age, with winny added to the GH, in 2 to 3 weeks his joints would become quite painful...my suggestion would be to add GH and Cyp together...low dosages on the test due to his natural levels being lower, and estrogen levels being higher...adding Femara to this cyclwe will drop all the estrogenic sides and aid in fat reduction as well...

He will do very nicely on this, simply because he knows his body, and how to diet...add a bit of cardio, and the 18 year old fuckers will look at him with envy by summers end...Luck to him my man...

Ranger
    What is Femara? Thanks for everyone who has been replying. And to answer the question about a natural bodybuilder using GH... at his age it is the drug that can do the most for him. As Ranger puts it "the fountain of youth"

superbeast is offline Member
    Well, I have some experience with GH, and I have a couple friends who have a lot of experience. But since I'm not a mod or vet, I can't answer.

I'm tired of seeing questions directed toward groups of people. A title doesn't always make you knowledgable.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    superbeast,
    knowledge is power bro, if you have it, share it.............

peace bb79

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    when Im an old man Im getting on the doc's case for test/gh for sure, and maybe by that time they'll have some mericle drug besides them as well!

I agree with the majority!

Originally posted by superbeast
    Well, I have some experience with GH, and I have a couple friends who have a lot of experience. But since I'm not a mod or vet, I can't answer.

I'm tired of seeing questions directed toward groups of people. A title doesn't always make you knowledgable.
    I completely agree. That wasn't meant to shut out anyone, I just don't like people with no experience in certain drugs sharing what they've "heard". I meant anyone with GH experience that could provide any information would be appriciated. Thanks and sorry for the misunderstanding.

BUMP

Thread Information