Thread: need help fast

buff999 is offline New Member

need help fast

hey guy,

I got really sick over the weekend, think it may have beena bit of food poisoming..anyways i was on the toilet all the time and barely ate anything for 3 days....what im worried about is that i lost like almost all my water weight, etc and i was wondering if i should stil continue with my cycle? got about 4 weeks left, Test E 500mg per week....should i load up on creatine to get me back up or anything?

thanks!

drake79 is offline Junior Member
    if it is food poisoning you will more than likely be sick awile if your just sick drink alot of water keep your cycle going get back on the weights as soon as you can.

buff999 is offline New Member
    yeah i didnt really miss any workouts...just my shoulder one for the week.....sick for friday and sat pretty bad...sunday was still feeling ****ty, today im a lot better, still having trouble with the appetite....but would adding some creatine help at all?

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, i would keep the cycle going. u are just gonna have to force yourself to eat. i doeveryday and im not even sick no more. hahaha. why do u want to put the water weight back on? sure creatine is good i like it. take 5 grams preworkout and 5 post workout with PWO shake

drake79 is offline Junior Member
    i would take the creatine anyway, its a good supplement. and if you want the water weight it will help you to keep the water on till your ready to lean up

Thread Information