Thread: Need help

Cutz05 is offline New Member

Lightbulb Need help

Whats up everyone just started 300 mg deca /w and 50mg reforvit/2x a week. On the First week saw 7 lb increase and stretch marks. Now on my second week currently, and it seems like i'm not seeing anything. Am I doing anything wrong? This is first time using. Both are injections. I'm trying to stay away from Test due to my age (19). Any suggestions?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    you should have stayed away from all the gear at your age. The best advice you can possibly get is since you are only 1 week into the cycle stop immediately. Your running dbol 2x per week? dbol is and every day drug, and the deca won't be kicking in for quite some time. Plus your libido will be crushed when you get off. Bro if you care about your body then please stop this 'cycle' now.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    you should have stayed away from all the gear at your age. The best advice you can possibly get is since you are only 1 week into the cycle stop immediately. Your running dbol 2x per week? dbol is and every day drug, and the deca won't be kicking in for quite some time. Plus your libido will be crushed when you get off. Bro if you care about your body then please stop this 'cycle' now.
    Agreed. In the first place, you're too young. In the second, deca /refovit is a bad combo.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    your gonna have a very limp dick too

Cutz05 is offline New Member

After 20 lbs I will stop but

I appreciate the concern guys but I can't stop until I get 20 lbs, I have all cuts and mass comes really hard! Is the cycle taken correct? And I heard you don't have to inject reforvit everyday, just every three days because its not in tablet form?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    whoever told you to take the dbol e3d is talkin bullsh*t!do a search on it yourself and you will find out it is ed just like the tabs!300mg deca alone will kill your dik let alone doin the dbol twice a week,asides from bein to young to b doin gear dont just listen to people do sum research mate.

Thread Information