dan991 is offline Anabolic Member

Whoa..... Blood results came back

Time to cut back. Everything is too high. On Sus 250 only. Everything falls into the normal range, but the following is too high:

Test Serum: 1864
    Free Test: 52
    Red Blood Cell Count: 5.71
    Hemoglobin: 17.5
    Hematocrit: 52.9
    Estradiol: 75

So, I gotta quit the 2 times a week @ 250 ea. Gotta lower to 1 time a week @ 250.

Definetly need Nolva....

Atleast it's now confirmed that the Sus250 I have is legit. Test level is way too high. Normal is 241-827 and mine is 1864

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by elvisinturn1
    Time to cut back. Everything is too high. On Sus 250 only. Everything falls into the normal range, but the following is too high:

Test Serum: 1864
    Free Test: 52
    Red Blood Cell Count: 5.71
    Hemoglobin: 17.5
    Hematocrit: 52.9
    Estradiol: 75

So, I gotta quit the 2 times a week @ 250 ea. Gotta lower to 1 time a week @ 250.

Definetly need Nolva....

Atleast it's now confirmed that the Sus250 I have is legit. Test level is way too high. Normal is 241-827 and mine is 1864
    DOn't you want to have your test lervels high when your on cycle? Or are you just on HRT? I doubt you are if your using sustenon

Yeah, but they might be too high. It's **** near tripple than normal.

My test level prior to using AS was 416.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    i feel the best when my bodys total count is nearing 2k. surely my endo flipped, but we battled it out and since i was able to control my cbc panel, liver, blood pressure, renal funct, cholesterol at 120 (granted crappy hdl), doctor gave the temporary okay, lol.

Ive known people to have their levels at 12k, so, take that for what it is worth

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Last time I had mine checked on cycle my test serum was something like 4200, why would you ever complain that your test level was TOO high

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Last time I had mine checked on cycle my test serum was something like 4200, why would you ever complain that your test level was TOO high
    Yeah, I do not get it...I read that the same way I would read someone posting that they need to cut back on curls cause their arms are too big...

I thought the purpose of taking Test was to increase your Test levels? What did you expect to have happen?

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    I thought the reason to run a cycle of test was to get your test levels way above normal?

Well, based on my converstations with my HRT clinic, my test level is too high for my weight. Plus, my Estro level is too high and needs to be lowered to prevent gyno and such. The lab sheet shows my estro level to be the equiv. of a menstrating female. I told my wife and she said " so that's why your so bit-chy".

From my understanding, there is a point where too high of a test level becomes dangerous and starts damaging your body. That's what the HRT clinic pretty much said.

Sorry bro, I misunderstood...didnt know you were doing it for hrt.

In that case, you probably only want them to be in "normal" range.

Quote Originally Posted by Juddman
    Sorry bro, I misunderstood...didnt know you were doing it for hrt.
    Well, I am, and I'm not. I'm doing it for many reasons. But, according to the doc, there does come a point where it becomes dangerous.
    In reference to mass, ect., the doc pretty much said that it's not necessary to use so much that it becomes dangerous. Elevated test levels where it does make a difference in lifting weights and such is one thing, but taking too much where it starts causing damage is another. Then he told me about one patient he had that started to abuse his doses. Doc told me the guy could bench 515 lbs., but would get constant nose bleeds and such afterwords. The guy died a year later from overdosing. I guess HRT knows what's "too much" even for the guys trying to gain huge mass. He said it's powerfull stuff, and you don't need to over do the doses to make huge gains.

Quote Originally Posted by Juddman
    In that case, you probably only want them to be in "normal" range.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    what country are you in? just curious who is perscribing sust for hrt? Have you considered taking 10mg of nolvadex /day in conjuction with an aromatase inhibitor such as arimidex ?

Doc told me the guy could bench 515 lbs., but would get constant nose bleeds and such afterwords. The guy died a year later from overdosing.
    Well only you can prevent stupidity....

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Then he told me about one patient he had that started to abuse his doses. Doc told me the guy could bench 515 lbs., but would get constant nose bleeds and such afterwords. The guy died a year later from overdosing. I guess HRT knows what's "too much" even for the guys trying to gain huge mass. He said it's powerfull stuff, and you don't need to over do the doses to make huge gains.
    Get a new endo, seriously...

No amount of Test will just magicly make you bench 515lbs, 10 years of training plus a little Test supplementation here and there maybe. Those kinds of lifts are 95% experiance and maybe 5% juice, I mean sure your bench can go up significantly on cycle but if theres no past experiance backing it your tendons will snap like twigs and you'll just end up with a shattered sternum if you push it too far.
    You can't overdose on Test either, who is this guy kidding? Eventually you'd reach saturation and it wouldn't matter how much more you pumped into yourself. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think "Testosterone overdose" has appeared as the cause of death on a death certificate for anyone, ever.

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    I take steroids specifically to make my test levels TOO HIGH!

Oasis is offline Anabolic Member
    You should also be worried about your hematocrit level and your rbc also. You should be more concerned about these levels increasing. Also a simple estrogen blocker will assist you with your estrogen level. If you have any additional question please feel free to contact us for a second opinion than what you current hrt clinic is providing you.

Oasis Longevity & Rejuvenation
    www.oasisrejuvenation.com

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    order some tamox (nolva) right now, have it overnighted from ar-r and give it to your rat right away! but dont back off the amount of test your taking

Thread Information