Thread: Test Prop???

JustWait05 is offline Junior Member

Question Test Prop???

Im needing a cycle that i can take and it be outa my system within 1 month or less so i was looking at taking just 300mg of test prop. and just taking creatine with it and weight gainer and eating right....Do yall think i would get pretty good gains if i did 300mg's a week for 12 weeks with proper pct after????

p.s. this is all for football.....

MikeH35 is offline Junior Member
    I doubt it. Do it right or don't do it. The prop will be out of your system in no more than a week. So why not take something else like deca or eg with it and cut them out in the 8th week.

i cant take deca it stays in ur system to long man i said im doing ti for football deca stays in ur system for 18 months or at least thats wut this site says.... so i needa know if doing just prop will be good or not for 12 weeks

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    How old are you? What level of football are you talking about?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeH35
    I doubt it. Do it right or don't do it. The prop will be out of your system in no more than a week. So why not take something else like deca or eg with it and cut them out in the 8th week.
    take something like deca !! are you serious, that is detectable up to 18 months.

A prop/var combo would be nice. With the prop I would do atleast 100mg EOD (thats 350mg a week)

im about to be 20 at the end of aug and its college level football but its a junior college so its not like its D1 they proly wont test me but just incase ya know im proly about to just say **** it and take test enanthate becuase that will work for me i know it will and it will be out in 3 months and im red shirted my first year so i doubt they will i just needa get in all i can before i transfer to a D1 ifi cycle then ill be the fastest and strongest player pound for pound in the whole NCAA.....

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeH35
    I doubt it. Do it right or don't do it. The prop will be out of your system in no more than a week. So why not take something else like deca or eg with it and cut them out in the 8th week
    i think there's a thread in this forum that states that one should refrain from advice if one doesn't know what one is talking about

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    A prop/var combo would be nice. With the prop I would do atleast 100mg EOD (thats 350mg a week)
    agreed...depends on the goals he seeks tho.

Thread Information