Thread: Cycle Update

The Iron Game Guest

Cycle Update

My Cyce changed slightly but here are some updates.

I did not write dates, times or places of injection down and from day to day the cycle varied slightly. A few months back I had a hairline fracture to the sternum which left me off of training for a while and to this day I have only trained chest once since the incident.

Cycle from back as I can remember

weeks 1-2.5 total of 2800mgs eq (will not go above 400/wk again)

weeks 1 - 8: 100mgs daily winny (biceps, delts)
    weeks 2 - 4: 50mgs fina daily (everywhere and still too much pain)
    weeks 1 - 4: 50mgs prop daily (biceps, delts, triceps)
    weeks 4 - 8: 600mgs primo 500mgs sust

Stopped the prop now, recenty stopped the fina and then started on the primo. I only shot some old amps of sust cause I had no enanthate left and wanted to get rid of pain from the primo. Did one shot of primo in tricep and one in calf. NEVER again. quads from now on for primo.

Insulin 10ius daily eod on major body parts/

T3 75mcs daily
    Clen 160mcgs daily 2 weeks on 2 weeks off

So far since the injury im up a total of 12kgs and down 2.1kgs of fat

For interest I am shooting everything through an insulin pin unless going into my quad then its a 25gauge one inch.

Strength is going off the richter scale and soon to throw in some anavar for 4 weeks at 50mgs daily.

This is without doubt my most expensive cycle to date

and I am shooting myself 2-4 times a day but wouldnt change a thing. Still down on my max weight but im going up slowly.

btw im very hard and vascular, very little water retention, minor problems from the insulin but some lasix on the way

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up IG

Nice work IG. Damn you are a pin cushon. Was it the calve or tricep that hurt with the Primo? Keep it coming...

The Iron Game Guest
    it was primo in the tricep and calf that caused some unwanted pain now im shooting the primo in quads. Ive just shot 600mgs of primo over last 4 days, mixing with the sust enromously helped. Im soon coming up to week5

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    fu**in juice head.....................................

just kiddin bro, keep us posted on the results ok? seems like youre runnin a lot of different stuff too bro, so be safe ok?

peace bb79

xenithon is offline Member
    hi there,

i wanted to try spot injections with my winny in the left calf for it to 'catch up' to right one. should i try that?? i have heard that its risky cause of so many blood vessels in calves. true or fallacy? thanks for the info and keep us updated !

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Wow!

Now my UK bud, from what I know of you, you won't dish out you stats, or anything personal, so I just have to use my imagination

Maybe you can throw me some help ??

I'm going with PROP next cycle, I want to inject 100mg EOD 1cc, I want to go Biceps, triceps, delts. So you suggest an insulin pin for this? I've not seen insulin pin, how big are they.

And shall I continue shooting the Sus/Eg through a 21-23G?

Thanks Bro

Mike Guest
    For future I would up the fina to 76 and why did you not like EQ higher than 400?

You were injecting slin EOD?

The Iron Game Guest
    xenithon, I would personally fix that calf problem with the weights and a specific way to bring both parts equal. But shooting them isnt really a problem. Find the right point and its all good. Slowly, always shoot it slowly. It takes me one minute to put zambons in my biceps and sometimes i find it hard to just keep shooting it so slow.

btw, one day when I ask a question and you answer it, you will make me the happiest man in the world
    Now I know how you feel

The Iron Game Guest
    Big Al, im not so big, lost a lot and am trying to recover the majority but remain lean at the same time.

Prop 25 gauge 5/8ths for a normal pin in biceps, triceps and delts. I would personally get a 27 gauge 3/4's. I am using a 30gauge but the 27 would be better. 25's are not that bad either.

Personally I would some how make an injection thing, you will be injecting every day for optimum results but with a slin pin within 20 seconds you dont even know you have done the injection.

E-mail me if you want a hook up for pins in the UK

Sust/Eq it went through my 30 g no problem. Just need to make sure the pin is long enough because both of these should be injected deeper.

Firstly are you really oppossed to injecting daily?

The Iron Game Guest
    Shooting that much eq over only 2 and a half weeks gave me the worst flu like symptons ever. I believe for appetite increase and vascularity I will use eq, but not otherwise

Slin, started off normal but now I only use after very intense workouts and larger body parts. I had a 2 week break though or just under 2 weeks

Fina was new to me and im sensitive to progest ins/erone and wanted to check its safety, some more is on the way though,

Hey bro,

Thanks for that. No to be honest I haven't aproblem with injecting ED, I was just gonna go with 100mg EOD as I will have viromones, 100mg 1cc.

I have 21G 1.5, and 23G 1s. I can get 25s. I shoot you a PM as I would much prefer a smaller guage's and the nursing site I use don't stock them.

Thanks again, I appreciate that. My glutes are like a pin cussion from this cycle ( I did rotate) the 21g leave a hell of hole!

The Iron Game Guest
    21 holy shit, do you go shark fishing?

50mgs daily will be far better than 100 eod. Just draw 50mgs in one syringe and 50mgs in another.

Yep, I could only get them and at the time I didn't know any better! LOL

Makes sense preload the syringe in advance.

Right 8 hrs bed is calling, thanks for the advice I'll shoot you a PM tommorrow for the info!

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    BA if you want pins and IG can,t get them give me a Pm I can get them OK and in most sizes.

Thread Information