getbig32 is offline Associate Member

need help with test e question

ok i compete in 8 week in a contest im currently toward the end of a test only cycle i have been on for 9 weeks and is there any way i could run it at like a really really low dose throughout the contest then do pct after contest? i was thinking just run it high enough so i dont lose muscle like at 250 mg per week or something?

thanks in advance guys

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    why would you want to?
    is the show drug tested perchance?

getbig32 is offline Associate Member
    no its not drug tested oh the reason i want to cause if i do pct now on a diet than chances are i will lose alot of my gains and that would suck.and i was thinking if i run it at a dose that is just high enough to keep all my mass during this diet but it would help

If your reason is to reduce water retention..i personally wouldn't lower the doses... assuming you're using a long-acting ester..i'd switced to test prop for the last 4 weeks...and toss in some proviron

Quote Originally Posted by getbig32
    no its not drug tested oh the reason i want to cause if i do pct now on a diet than chances are i will lose alot of my gains and that would suck.and i was thinking if i run it at a dose that is just high enough to keep all my mass during this diet but it would help
    'k i understand...

If i were doing a non-drug-tested show i'd run my gear straight tru...I wouldn't drop the dosage...i'd switch to a short ester...and additionally...i'd toss in anadrol ...as that steroid in particular is very effective at maintaining muscle tissue during extreme caloric restriction... toss in some a-dex to deal with the water retention and you're good to go

So the last 4 weeks would be a-xex, a-drol, and test-prop... the a-drol in particular will bring you in very full (due to enhanced glycolysis)

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    'k i understand...

If i were doing a non-drug-tested show i'd run my gear straight tru...I wouldn't drop the dosage...i'd switch to a short ester...and additionally...i'd toss in anadrol ...as that steroid in particular is very effective at maintaining muscle tissue during extreme caloric restriction... toss in some a-dex to deal with the water retention and you're good to go

So the last 4 weeks would be a-xex, a-drol, and test-prop... the a-drol in particular will bring you in very full (due to enhanced glycolysis)
    Sound advice... *clapping*

Thread Information