MikeH35 is offline Junior Member

Cool anadrol question

I'm currently in my 6th week of a 12 week test e cycle. I have a friend who has 10 50mg anadrol pills left. If I take one pill on days that I do legs or chest (my weakest areas), will that help? or is that just a waste of time?

why just on the days you do legs? in size benefits it does not make much sense to just take them on days you do legs, if that is what you are looking for.

Right...I am looking to gain size. I know its best to take them the right way, but like I said, there are only 10 pills available to me. So you think it won't help at all huh?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I think the non-AR midigated pathways would benifit... I would go ahead and take 100mg 1 hour before your workouts, yes for only 5 times.

thanks...I figured it can't hurt right?

well it may just make you want to push yourself harder. It will help with your joints, but I just hate breakin it up like that, hell I usually only take em for ten days anyway or around there.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeH35
    I'm currently in my 6th week of a 12 week test e cycle. I have a friend who has 10 50mg anadrol pills left. If I take one pill on days that I do legs or chest (my weakest areas), will that help? or is that just a waste of time?
    Taking thme just on certain days is a waste if ya ask me... I'd forget about them personally. Now if you had enough to run for a few weeks it would be different, but just 10 tabs....just stick with the test and run your cycle as planned. Things can get messy if you start changing things in the middle of it all.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    I have better advice.... split the pills in half and take only 25mg a day! trust me, 25mg of drol ED for 3 weeks you will see a difference!! not as huge but you will! I dont think the 50mg once a week on legs will do anything!!

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    I have better advice.... split the pills in half and take only 25mg a day! trust me, 25mg of drol ED for 3 weeks you will see a difference!! not as huge but you will! I dont think the 50mg once a week on legs will do anything!!
    ****.... glad your brain is working ... that idea didn't even pop in my head! I'll second that notion....

actually, mentally it might make ya work harder.... lol

Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    ****.... glad your brain is working ... that idea didn't even pop in my head! I'll second that notion....
    hahahaha.... i know right, i surprised myself with that! Still to early to be thinkin right now!!

hahahaha.... i know right, i surprised myself with that! Still to early to be thinkin right now!!
    It's way to early... I'm only on my second cup of coffee...

Thread Information