FinaZurp is offline Associate Member

Donating Plasma While On?

I was wondering if there any health concerns about donating plasma while on cycle? Any recommondations?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I was thinking about this as well. For starters, lets assume that your bp is in an acceptable range and they actually let you donate. You're going to have lots of test (or whatever) molecules in your blood, I don't know if they will transfer to the plasma when it's separated. Even if it was, I don't know if there would be any consequences for the recipient of your plasma. Just to be safe I wouldn't do it. But I don't know if there are any medical reasons why you shouldn't. I know this doesn't really answer your question but hopefully we'll get some more replies.

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    Would this cause a decrease in blood Test levels? In other words would it be a waste of Test to donate while on?

I do not think I would donate while on unless I was sure that there were no consequences; first to the recipient and second to myself.

Do you NEED to donate right now?

FinaZurp is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    I was thinking about this as well. For starters, lets assume that your bp is in an acceptable range and they actually let you donate. You're going to have lots of test (or whatever) molecules in your blood, I don't know if they will transfer to the plasma when it's separated. Even if it was, I don't know if there would be any consequences for the recipient of your plasma. Just to be safe I wouldn't do it. But I don't know if there are any medical reasons why you shouldn't. I know this doesn't really answer your question but hopefully we'll get some more replies.

Well you red blood cells are returned to you after the centrifuge separates the plasma. As far as bP. Mine is an accetable range. As far as the AAS I don't think this would stay floating around in the plasma, or I could be wrong???

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    Curious...what is the acceptable range for BP for donation?

well the AAS are carried in the blood, but I don't know if they stay only in the blood when its separated from the plasma or not. Maybe doc m knows..

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    i am on week 6 of my cycle and i donate twice a week........(poor college student) it really isnt going to mess with the injectables (long esters) that much, of course you're getting rid of some of the gear thats in your blood stream, however most of the long esters are stored in your fat releasing gradually. I cant complain with my results, test/deca /drol (quit drol week 4) and im up about 20+ lbs so far. Your orals will prolly be affected (very short half life) so take a dose right after plasma and be sure to keep hydrated. I have been coming close to failing some of the tests they do each day (BP, heartrate, hematocrit, etc). once i stopped drol, my hematocrit and BP went down, but my hearrate is still high. It cant be over 100, and mine is like right there. and why would there be any consequences?? what if you have high natty test levels and give your plasma to a female?!?!....it doesnt matter, they'll filter all that stuff out. They don't ask you anything about steroids , only if you have done HCG or GH....they ask about IV drug use, but i do it IM.. if you're on orals, watch your ALT levels as well, but you can donate.....i like it that i get my vital signs check for free while on cycle, not to mention 50 bucks a week!!.

well the AAS are carried in the blood, but I don't know if they stay only in the blood when its separated from the plasma or not. Maybe doc m knows..

all of your hormones and proteins are carried through the plasma.....they put your red and white blood cells back in, plus give you a bag of saline each time. plasma regenerates within hours, depending on fluid intake.

Quote Originally Posted by BigJames
    Curious...what is the acceptable range for BP for donation?
    The place I used to go was something like 100/50 - 160/90 give or take

The place I used to go was something like 100/50 - 160/90 give or take

my place, the highest allowed is 180/100.....highest hematocrit allowed is 54%....thats what mine was on drol....

Thread Information