Thread: military

socom7 is offline New Member

military

When joining the military, do they test for steriods in boot camp? It is possible for me to fit 1 cycle in before I leave, but I'm not sure if it will test positive in a military drug screen

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    bump,im curious too

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    I was in the Army and Im pretty sure they dont test for AS, Im pretty sure they only tested for drugs such as marijuana, coccaine, shit like that but not 100% positive on this one so wait till you get more replies.

9natural9 is offline Banned
    Hey, JJ, I am that guy you are talking about....

socom7 you can either PM me or post what cycle you plan, and I will give you the pro's and con's of taking the risk....

shonuff is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Juice Junkie
    We had a guy on here a couple months back whose job it was in the Marine Corps to handle drug testing. He said they do test for AAS's.

As a former Marine I can tell you its not worth the risk and it wont lend you any better results in bootcamp. If you pop on a drug test during the MEPS phase you will end up waiting for up to a year to re-enter and if I'm not mistaken will require a drug waiver after that. Dont risk it, show some discipline and do what you have to do and wait. There will be time later.

JJ
    same here used to be a marine. i wouldnt risk it , im about 99% sure they only test for rec drugs like weed,coke...etc , but like JJ said it wont help u in Marine Bootcamp...its all a MENTAL GAME da physical part isnt that hard its da games they play and things that theyll make u do.What branch u goin in???

9natural9 is offline Banned
    They CAN test for AS, PM me or give us some details.....

Fif the Great is offline Associate Member
    A bro of mine is in the Army. He's been drug tested while doing a cycle, with Deca . Of course, it was a test for marijuana and other drugs like that. He told me that the Army is too cheap to pay for an expensive AAS test. But other branches of the military I have no clue about.

1000fps is offline New Member
    I don't think I would want to be going through AS withdraws while some drill instructor is chewing my ass out for being born.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    They CAN test for anything they want, for AAS you have to give them a good reason to run it.
    By the way, I'm terribly sorry to hear that you were all Marines! It must have been awful!

hehehe, just messing wit'cha'z

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    I know in the Navy they'll test you the first day at boot camp not just in MEPS. I've seen recruits booted out 2 weeks into training just cuz they're results came back positive. It's not worth to suffer for the 1st 2 weeks and then get kicked out. And by the way, it's more mental than physical. They'll get you through the physical part, making your rack 5 times in a row has nothing to do with strength.

utah pump is offline Junior Member
    I spent 8 years in the Air Force and they only test for AS if they have cause! The test costs about $16,000.00 to run so they don't run it unless they know 99% you are on AS.

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    $16,000??? Where did you get that from? Not saying that it's not true but it seems kind of high to me?

socom7 is offline New Member
    Thatnks for the responses, I'm just gonna wait to get back, I'm sure they dont test....but its not worth the risk.

$tee1e0 is offline New Member
    HEY IM IN THE MARINES RIGHT NOW AND IVE TAKEN TEST AFTER TEST THE ONLY WAY THEY TEST FOR ROIDS IS IF THEY HAVE A CAUSE (REASONABLE SUSPISION) IVE NEVER KNOWN ANYONE PERSONALY THATS POPED ON A PISS TEST FOR ROIDS IVE HEARD OF ONE BUT THE THE REASON THEY TESTED HIM FOR IT WAS THEY FOUND IT IN HIS ROOM!!!

IM GOING TO GO THE OTHER WAY GUYS THE MARINE CORPS IS REALLY PHYSICAL!! I SUGGEST YOU TO DO A CYCLE! IVE TAKEN OVER 50 TEST ON ROIDS AS IVE BEEN IN ALMOST 4YRS AND HAVENT POPPED!!! BUT DO STAY AWAY FROM WEED COKE ECT AS YOU KNOW! BUT THE ONE CYCLE COULD MAKE THE DIFFERENCE IN HOW FAR YOU GO IN THE MILITARY!! THE QUICKER YOU SUCEED THE FARTHER YOU WILL GO!

Commander_Bash is offline Junior Member
    THey wont test for AS i know in the best ranger competition they tested the guys for AS...even if they dont test why risk it and then blow your chance of going.....i have probation for 5 years and i wanted to join. the recruiter told me only after you finish your probation thats why im stuck in college still got 2 years left and im still waiting...Don't blow your chance
    Peace

$tee1e0 is offline New Member
    Im ceratin they do not test every person in every ranger class!!!!

AND IF YOUR NOT IN THE MILITARY THAT MUST BE HEAR SAY!!

I DONT BELIEVE IN PASSING INFORMATION THAT I DONT KNOW FOR A FACT

AND IF YOU WOULD HAVE TOOK A RECRUITER TO COURT WITH YOU WHEN YOU WERE SENTENCED WITH PROBATION YOU MOST LIKELY WOULDNT HAVE GOT PROBATION

I GOT IN WITH A WAIVER ( WHICH THEY PROBLY DIDNT TELL YOU ABOUT) I WAS CHARGED WITH SHOOTING INTO A OCCUPIED DWELLING, GRAND THEFT MY RECRUITER WENT WITH ME!!

I GOT TIME SERVED 6 MONTHS AND AGREED TO GO TO THE MARINES!

BUT BACK TO socom7 ITS YOUR DECISION JUST TRING TO PRESENT THE FACTS TRUE IF YOU GET CAUGHT ITS NOT WORTH IT IF YOU DO IT BE EXTREMELY SAFE ABOUT IT !! DO NOT TELL ANY ONE NOT EVEN CLOSE FRIENDS!!! YOU CANT TRUST ANYBODY

ALL MEN ARE NOT CREATED EQUAL I COULD HAVE DEFINATLY USED THE HELP AND BELIEVE I WOULD BE A LOT FARTHER THAN I AM NOW!

Commander_Bash is offline Junior Member
    Where are you from Steeleo im from new york things run different here. plus my lawyer said hell ask my judge to waive my probation ......plus the recruiters cant go up to court with you and say anything because i asked and they said they cant do that. Plus you probably had a good recruiter this guy was an ass. when i mentioned my probation it was like he didn't even want to talk to me but anyways im still gonna go and just wait it out by that time illl finish college.... i hate being a college puke
    Bash

m.o.d is offline Junior Member

Re: military

Originally posted by socom7
    When joining the military, do they test for steriods in boot camp? It is possible for me to fit 1 cycle in before I leave, but I'm not sure if it will test positive in a military drug screen

i think they should issue them out right along with the ar15 and uniform....

el_zorro_007 is offline New Member
    yeaa I`m thinking about joining the Air Force myself and I have been thinking about that also.

Sadclown24 is offline New Member
    im new on this board but have been in the Marines for about 3 and 1/2 years know- done two cycles- never been caught, even when my unit got tested, but they dont test for steroids on a normal test. They need a good reason, and i was stupid, gained like 25 lbs in 2 months, everybody knew, but no one did anything. You can get away with it, just dont be as stupid as i was. You should slowly gain, not blow up. That is cause for suspicion

DC24 is offline Junior Member

Re: Re: military

Originally posted by m.o.d

i think they should issue them out right along with the ar15 and uniform....
    AR-15????? M-16 gotta have the burst of rounds man. LOL I was in for 4 yrs and I don't think they ever tested anybody in my unit for aas and we had some big mofo's there.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Guys currently in the military should keep it on the D.L., big bro does browse the pages too(CID, NCIS). You are just asking to bring headaches on youselves and others when you announce that you are serving and jucing the same time. If you want a pat on the back...go ask your workout partner.
    Last edited by BamaSlamma; 04-25-2002 at 07:56 AM.

DBC
    DBC is offline New Member
    I too was in the Marine Corps and had a lot of guys that stood by my side that were on AS...
    I believe that you should not do the cycle before you leave b/c when you get to bootcamp you will be broken down into the person that they want you to be...there will be no weight lifting invovled. You will be physically and mentally tested every day and I would think that a person going through that kind of training would want to be going through it with a clear head. I think like a couple other people on here also...you should wait until bootcamp and when you get settled into your final duty station then take a look at your surroundings and get comfortable in them. Find out what you can and can't get away with and then see how a cycle would fit into your schedule.
    I have only seen one person get kicked out for AS use and that is b/c on our trip to Somalia he gained 35 pounds and this son of a bitch got huge!
    I will go far to say that when I was in I watched our corpsman give shots to my Capt. and other members of my team. I was not in a big group, but a lot of people did them.
    Just be careful and watch your ass!

BTW// 0311 Division Recon Camp Pendelton 92-96

Good Luck!

Thread Information