juicedOUTbrain is offline Associate Member

Too Late for Me???

wuts up guys,

I finished up my 1st cycle last september...i did a total of 12ccs of sust250 and 10ccs of deca 300 over a 3 month period...i always ran the sust at a substantial level over the deca to avoid "deca dick"...Post cycle i stayed lifting but to be honest i slacked off a little...the only PCT i used was creatine and protein

after 3 months OFF cycle i had not lost a pound, and i had not lost any power... i thought i was a freak or something...then one moring "BOOM!"...i couldnt even get out of bed...massive depression and no sex drive for 2 months...lost almost EVERYTHING

now its been a total of 7 months after the cycle and im packing pounds on again and i feel much better emotionally and mentally than i have since i was ON cycle....

my question is... If i never do juice again will it be harder to make gains then if i never did juice??? in the first place

im 19 and i did lots of research before the cycle but obviosly not enough! I regret doing it at such a young age because im scared it closed my growth plates and made it more difficult to get big naturally...ive been lifting for 3 years...i started at 160 and ended at about 185...i am now about 160 again but i have lost alot of body fat and become much more lean and vascular...i know im bigger than i was Pre-juice because i still get the WTF from people that havent seen me in a while...
    im also just about where i was on juice power and streangh wise, maybe a little stronger...

BUT CAN I EVER GET THAT BIG (185lbs) AGAIN w/o GEAR???

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Yes you can get that big again, it just may take a bit longer. You will need to get your training and diet in order. Try the diet forum and the training forum, that will help you along with your dedication to the cause.

juicedOUTbrain is offline Associate Member
    TTT thanks...any more opinions, anyone else have a similar experience...i have a small frame and i think my natty test levels aent that high...im just worried i lowered my natural test production...is this possible?

Ironmanjay is offline Associate Member
    A jump from 160 to 185 isnt hard Its all about nutriton that is the key. I think its hard to get into the mid to high 200's, i was 160 when i started lifting. In 2 years went up to 205 all natural, just started my first cylce 6 wks ago, luvin it.

Thread Information