saluu is offline Banned

im listening to u guys from now on

okay i have stopped my cycle after a month or so and started clomid. im gonna cut up get bodyfat down to 15 percent and then do the gear . get control of diet and cardio what is good bodyfat to get down to im around 20 minus water weight i have winny 100 caps 25mg and 15ml of sustanon 250. I am bloated as hell my face is size of 3 average faces according to my aunt. now i have 5 days tell i meet this girl for marriage i really like her alot. Now please help me how do i get the bloat down i dont wanna look like a water buffalo. My normal face is decent but with dbol and m1t the bloat is unreal. I asked my cousin he goes you look huge but your face and your whole body looks huge.

Clomid is anti-estrogen will it get the bloat down and im taking herbal diuretic for water rentention and i have started eca stack ephedra, caffeine, i need help so may all the ways i can get the bloat down i have 5 days till i meet this check please help the monkey. I wanna find myself a hot chimpanzee . help

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    That's great to hear bro...do it right.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    just getting off the dbol and m1t will help drink lots of water and take those natty supps. You will pee the bloat out.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Take some Nolvadex .

saluu is offline Banned
    thanks meso and juddman and i have learned from my mistakes big time i gonna get that bodyfat down now is 5 days enough how much water should i drink how many glasses of water and do these herbal supplemtents works. eca will it work i dont have nolva but can eca work and herbal diuetic and clomid. thanks

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Are you having an arranged marriage or what??

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Are you having an arranged marriage or what??
    It would have to be... Joking, It really would be his second arranged marriage.

saluu is offline Banned
    yeah this chick is supposed to be hot kind of arranged but it is one of those chicks you just click with you know we talk for hours she is medium built and i told her im 260 but it is the bloat my normal weight is 240 . i really like this chick now what can i do im ready to drink water all day long. thanks

saluu is offline Banned
    we talked for hours she says im really funny and **** and im started to like her now . but i told her im on prohormones and didnt tell her about the roids. my cousin goes you have mass salu just cut up get your bodyfat down that is what im gonna do i hate this bloated face **** man sucks it 5 days enough the monkey wanna get his banana standing and working again.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe try a duiretic for a quik temp fix...

JayP40 is offline Junior Member
    try a sauna. I shed water weight like crazy in mine.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    finally your doing something smart. Stop the cycle get your BF and training down first.

Clomid wont help with water weight. Caffeine will help a little bit. Try the natural diruretic. Just stopping the dbol will cut alot of water off after a couple of days. The more water you drink the less bloat u have

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    Halleighluyah saluu saw the light! 3 cheers!!!!! Good job bro, get that diet in order and you'll be ready to gear-up in no time!

saluu is offline Banned
    okay now if i drink alot of water can i get rid all the bloat in 5 days and im on eca ephedrine caffeine and what about the herbal diruetic. how is herbal will it work or not. i agree with you guys diet and cardio all the way. i really wanna bang this chick but how can i get rid of the bloat fast im ready to drink all the water in the world. help any other methods thanks. and up the protein right.

saluu is offline Banned
    keep protein high right thanks.

saluu is offline Banned
    quick question i have winny should i use that to get rid of the water weight will it work in 5 days and will i notice changes i used clomid but i can shut that and end the cycle with winny to get rid of the water what do u think.

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    No dude, just put down the oreos and chocolate milk and you will be fine.

saluu is offline Banned
    can i use winny to get rid of water rentention or should i jump too pct. I wanna save winny later for another cycle for water rentention thanks

just diet and run...winny for five days only won't work, save it brother

Thread Information