Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries

IMPORTANT: Please read Clen/T3 caused heart attack

To everyone out there who's contemplating using Clen /T3 please read this. My buddy is 22 years old. He's ran clen numerous times to cut down bodyfat with pretty good results. He decided he wanted even better results this last time so he bought some T3 to stack with it. He started the clen/t3 on Thursday. Saturday night he woke up with major chest pains, took some aspirin and was fine. Sunday he had another pain in his chest that lasted most of the day, but wasn't bad enough to cause him concern. Monday morning he woke up and didn't take the clen or t3 to see if that was causing his pain. By the time he was halfway to work, his chest was in the worst pain of his life. He was dozing in and out because of the pain, and didn't know what to do. He made it to work and got to his bosses office and then just collapsed. I get a call from his girlfriend telling me he just had a major heart attack. After all the tests and stuff, there is no pre-existing condition that they could find. He wasn't on any rec drugs or drinking alcohol. He was running about 100mcg of clen and about the same of T3, and 3 days later, his heart couldn't handle it. Please think twice about stacking these supplements without first running them seperately or trying naturally to get rid of bodyfat.
    Last edited by majorpecs; 04-25-2005 at 02:44 PM.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Clen would have contributed possibly, but t3 is thyroid what would that have to do with it?

soontoberipped is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Clen would have contributed possibly, but t3 is thyroid what would that have to do with it?
    Agreed. Sorry to hear about your bro.

Blog Entries
    Clen /T3 work together for a synergistic affect and the load on the heart is greater than clen alone or t3 alone. I'm not saying it's goign to cause everyone to have a heart attack. I just want people to be aware of potential effects of the stack.

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    isorry to hear about your guy..yeah id say the Clen had the most to do with his Heart Attack

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    well. that sucks.

may be some of this board start thinking about using clen ....

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry to hear about your bro man.. is he going to be ok?

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    [email protected] sux! Hope he turns out OK. The best of luck to him....
    Now I;ll think of this 3x day

SS-

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    sorry to hear that bro, hope he's ok. 120mcg of clen jacked my heart rate so high that I wont be using it ever again

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I don't use clen anymore because of chest pain.
    Goodluck to your friend...

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Sorry to hear about you bro.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    My girlfriend ran 2 weeks of clen alone. She has always suffered from minor palpitations and since she ran the clen (she only went up to 40mcg) she hasn't had a single problem with her heart. It's been like 8 months without palpitations.

Josey Wales is offline Associate Member
    There's a study posted on AR somewhere that says that clen at 100mcg/day can damage the heart. That said, I wonder if your friend had an undetected congenital heart problem that was exacerbated by the clen. An undetected heart defect can exist. One of my buddies died at 22 because no one caught the heart defect he was born with.

Very sorry to hear about your friend. I'll have a good thought for him. Please let us know how this ultimately turns out.

Thrower74 is offline Member
    I am very sorry to hear about your friend.

It is very important to supplement magnesium at a fairly high dose while taking clen to help maintain proper heart health. I think this is at times overlooked by many clen users.

SensP is offline Associate Member
    ****. Sorry to hear that about your friend.

I don't think Clen is something I'll be using.

Blog Entries
    After 5 days he was released from the hospital and he returned to work today. The hospital did alot of tests on him trying to explain the problem but said they could find no birth defects or pre-existing issues. They also said he was lucky, his heart sustained no permanent damage, which is unusual for young heart attack victims. Also he has ran clen before, up to 120mcg, probably abuot 5 or 6 times with no issues. It wasn't until he added in the T3 that the heart attack came about.

Thanks for the update MP, good deal with no permanent damage.

...so does anyone think the T3 may have triggered it.....?
    sounds like he had experience w/just the clen ....

something else to stress over...

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    thats always bad to hear about someones bro. regards

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    I really don't think it was the T3.

A heart attack is caused by lack of blood flow to the heart itself. The probable reason your friend didn't suffer permanent damage is he only suffered from a relatively short or partially obstructed blood flow (which would mean he wasn't suffering from a full on heart attack), which makes sense as he was 1) relatively healthy, I assume and 2) suffering from "drug induced symptoms".

The strange thing about all of this is your friend is still young. Even when using cocaine (which I believe would lead to a heart attack much faster than clen ) the average age for people that actually have drug induced heart attacks is around 45. This makes me think that your friend DOES have a congenital heart defect that wasn't detected. I'm not a doctor, though, so let me just say I'm glad that your friend recovered.

cb11mass is offline Junior Member
    On the subject of the T3 and the heart take a look at this write up on it...

http://www.gettingwell.com/drug_info...tir_0306.shtml

kfont12 is offline Associate Member
    Do you think it is safer to do a cycle of @ weeks on clen then 4 weeks on T3, and keep repeating rather than taking them both on the same day

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cb11mass

nice little read.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    I really don't think it was the T3.

A heart attack is caused by lack of blood flow to the heart itself. The probable reason your friend didn't suffer permanent damage is he only suffered from a relatively short or partially obstructed blood flow (which would mean he wasn't suffering from a full on heart attack), which makes sense as he was 1) relatively healthy, I assume and 2) suffering from "drug induced symptoms".

The strange thing about all of this is your friend is still young. Even when using cocaine (which I believe would lead to a heart attack much faster than clen) the average age for people that actually have drug induced heart attacks is around 45. This makes me think that your friend DOES have a congenital heart defect that wasn't detected. I'm not a doctor, though, so let me just say I'm glad that your friend recovered.
    All i'm saying is that you're not a doc, and the hospital did ALOT of tests on him. The EKG and the enzymes basically said it was a major heart attack. They also tested for congenital heart defects and could find no traces. I just re-iterate, be careful with this combo, i really don't want to debate the medical side of it as I'm not a doc.

system admin is offline Owner
    Glad to know that your friend was ok. That should be an eye opener for many people. The stuff we are talking about and doing needs to be done safely and we need to keep getting educated to protect our health.

bc

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    thats while i will never run clen , the risks outweigh the benefits IMO.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cb11mass

Tiratricol or tricana is not T3... just incase you thought this is what it was...

diezell is offline Senior Member
    **** thats really gonna make me think about adding some clen into my next cycle!! Hope youre freind recover quick

web03 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrower74
    I am very sorry to hear about your friend.

It is very important to supplement magnesium at a fairly high dose while taking clen to help maintain proper heart health. I think this is at times overlooked by many clen users.
    I did research about this and couldn't find anything after I read this. Is there magnesium in taurine? I know taurine is good for the heart but im kinda unclear. Thanks for any help.

web

diesel85 is offline Junior Member
    dude, just cuz they didn't find any preexisting conditions or what not, doesn't mean they can determine whether he's genetically predisposed to heart problems...also, his use of Clen up to the point he decided to run the T3 could have done damage, and then this last use of it could have set it off, the T3 may just be a coincidence...like you, i'm no doc, but i've been bodybuilding about 10 years now, have heard many, MANY bros advocate the stacking of clen/t3, and never heard of anyone dying from it...but just like everything else, you better know your body as well as you can 'fore you put anything in it that's not supposed to be...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel85
    i've been bodybuilding about 10 years now, have heard many, MANY bros advocate the stacking of clen/t3, and never heard of anyone dying from it...but just like everything else, you better know your body as well as you can 'fore you put anything in it that's not supposed to be...
    Ditto...I'm just throwing this out there to give people one more thing to chew on before deciding to do what they do. I myself have ran Clen /T3 with great success, but after this, I will never stack the 2 again. I just want everyone to be safe, and like you said, the most important part to that is KNOWING YOUR BODY

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    I'm doing t3 clen right now and i DIDN'T NEED TO READ THIS **** IT!!!!!!!!!!

someone published a study (thought it was on this board but can't find it at the moment), where they found that something like 1mcg per kg bw showed signs of very minor problems with their hearts, then of course the higher the dosage, the worse the condition got (real scientific ****, i know ), anyway, i'm about 106kg, and when i use clen , i don't go over 80mcg/day...so i assume i'm ight...besides, don't asthmatics use this **** daily for prolonged periods of time?

Trylek is offline New Member
    Sorry to hear about your bro. Glad that he's all right. I plan on a clen /T3 stack at the end of my cycle to cut up, but will definitely be a little more conservative than what was originally planned. Thanks for the info. I will be doing a lot more research before I start.

Quote Originally Posted by Trylek
    Sorry to hear about your bro. Glad that he's all right. I plan on a clen/T3 stack at the end of my cycle to cut up, but will definitely be a little more conservative than what was originally planned. Thanks for the info. I will be doing a lot more research before I start.
    T3 should be taken with test, if I am
    not mistaken..it will eat muscle @ a certain
    dose, but I think its a fairly low dose that it
    does so. Im trying to find what I read recently
    Past few days if U search.....

Someone will tell you....or something

yeah, i've heard the same...i'm takin' 40mg ed var, hope it's enough...but even though it may eat muscle, HOT **** it devours that fat just as well

Bertz is offline Associate Member
    wow that is scary... i've been on clen at 200mcg a day now for 3 weeks... i weigh 185 pounds

im thinking i should cut my dosage down... a lot

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertz
    wow that is scary... i've been on clen at 200mcg a day now for 3 weeks... i weigh 185 pounds

im thinking i should cut my dosage down... a lot
    You never know what could happen. I just want everyone to be safe!! Good luck in whatever you do.

Angelis is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    I don't use clen anymore because of chest pain.
    Goodluck to your friend...
    Same here... im not sure but I think I could have had a heart attack, from the symptoms that I told my doc he said it was probably a heart attack. It was on the phone so he didnt give me an appointment for a cardiologist but I think im gonna go in and ask him for one bcs ever since it happened ive had small to moderate pains on and off in the chest right where the heart is but they go away within seconds.

BULKING_N is offline Junior Member

Exclamation

It can be discouraging to some to use clen after reading that. Like everything it has to be used with caution. Has anyone else known of clen causing a heart attack on another individual??
    Then again, name ONE drug advertised on TV that doesnt say ' Side effects may cause heart problems, liver problems, kidney , nausea and a TONNE of other side effects! im still gonna try it!!
    BULKING_N

lfrisbee is offline Associate Member
    I'm sorry to hear about your bro...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information