wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver

adjustments for coming cycle?please help out

alright im 6'2 268 pounds and about 16%-18% b/f, here is my next cycle as planned, any adjustment will be appreciated.

week 1 - 2000 mg brovel test 400 mg equipoise 14cc's ref b

week 2 - 2000 mg brovel test 400 mg equipoise 14cc's ref b

week 3 - 1500 mg brovel test 400 mg equipoise 14 cc's ref b

week 4 - 1500 mg brovel test 400 mg equipoise 14 cc's ref b

week 5-8 -1500 mg brovel test 400 mg equipoise

week 9-12 1500 mg brovel test 400 mg equipoise 150mg winny

question?when should i add clomid and how much? should i trade the reforvit b for anything else?will drinking the reforvit b and drinking the winny be too much on my liver ? please help and thanks alot

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    bump.someone?

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    bro,

looks like everyone remembers your post a couple of days ago!! BUt, I dont care! how many cycles have you done? that is s shit load of test. When are you doing the winny ed or eod? clomid should start 3wks after you last test/eq shot. 300mg day #1, 100mg/day for 10 days, 50mg/day for 10 days. you shold have enough time for your liver to recover a bit. Take some kind of liver protector! later!!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Try to frontload the Eq if you can @ 600mgs for the first 2 weeks.
    Keep the Ref-b.
    Clomid & liver protectents like Bestrong said.
    Winny should be taken everyday @ 50mgs a day for 4-6 weeks.
    Everything else looks good.
    GoodLuck,,

M

be-strong,yes that was what i was thinking,everyone hates me now because i thought more people should make more frequent visits to the nutritional threads,maybe i was out of place for posting it. but a lot of people were contradicting theirselves by saying that they already know nutrition and that's why they dont frequent and then they went back and said that nutrition is always changing,so for all who have a nasty taste in their mouths from my post i am sorry, maybe it was my sarcastic headline,which i have learned will get me nothing now,

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by st82hellnbak
    be-strong,yes that was what i was thinking,everyone hates me now because i thought more people should make more frequent visits to the nutritional threads,maybe i was out of place for posting it. but a lot of people were contradicting theirselves by saying that they already know nutrition and that's why they dont frequent and then they went back and said that nutrition is always changing,so for all who have a nasty taste in their mouths from my post i am sorry, maybe it was my sarcastic headline,which i have learned will get me nothing now,
    Hell bro,

Everybody has a bad day. But, we have both been here long enough to know that when we post something smart-ass, everybody remembers!!! However, look at it this way, you didnt get flamed!! later bro!! Have a nice day!!

P.S. did you get your answers? I did ask you a couple of questions about your cycle!!

Thread Information