hotshotzalot is offline New Member

Question about test kicking in?

I normally have high test levels and am always horny... Always energetic and feel like i can run a marathon.. Tomorrow will be the beginning of my 4th week of 400 mg week test cyp and the last week of my 30mg ED dbol ... The question is, since always feeling energetic and horny 24/7, am I going to feel a big difference when this test kicks in? I know the dbol is working because I have already went from 174 to 193 in 3 weeks... Most bloat im guessing.. But im waiting for this test to kick in as the 4th week counts down.. What are sure signs that it has kicked in.. I always hear "oh you will know when it kicks in"...

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    you will get that ahhhhhhhhhh feeling. Boners all day. You will know when it kicks in, like others say.

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    I alway walk with a stiff leg while on Test

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    My unit usually starts talking to me when it kicks in...

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshotzalot
    But im waiting for this test to kick in as the 4th week counts down.. What are sure signs that it has kicked in.. I always hear "oh you will know when it kicks in"...
    I, too, am curious. Why is the answer always so vague? I don't think a 24 hour boner is the only sign that your test has kicked in. People also like to say, "You'll feel it in the gym." WTF. I have come to the conclusion that this is something you have to experience for yourself.

sevenmann is offline Associate Member
    True, more boners, more alert and maybe, for some, more agression. The thing is, you're probably already getting really big and strong from the D bol alone, so when it kicks in , it wont be as noticable. Its hard to give you an exact answer for your question cause, like I say, you're starting out strong. I will say however, that gaining 19lbs in only 3 weeks of d-bol is quite significant. Probably mostly water. Hate to tell ya, but get ready to "deflate" once ya finish!!

Thread Information