topvega is offline Anabolic Member

shld i add d-bol?

i did my research, asked a couple questions, chose my cycle. i have all my gear and pct... i m holding off on doing it because my natural gains are still really good. but the more i read and research the more i m thinking of adding d-bol to my cycle as a jump start. here's my info.
    36 yrs old 5'10 165lbs low bf % 1st real cycle.
    planning on running 500 mg test e 400mg deca
    test wk 1-13 deca 1-12.... shots mon morning thur. nights
    is it worth it to add 40mg of dbol ed wk 1-4
    i mean i do love my liver... but if it's not gonna really ruff it up i would give it a try to increase results....
    if i do add the dbol shld i add any "extras" to help with bloat and gyno?? bloat is not a big concern of mine...
    thanks

wezhead is offline New Member
    add the d-bol bro...take on the days u work out i find this works good for me. killer pumps and immidiate gains with d-bol.. you will love it

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    i'd just stick with test for a first cycle.......you'll make some great gains......however like you said, you're still making great natty gains, and at your height and weight, you can still get a few more natty pounds......

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    If youre worried about gyno, which you should be, I would run nolva at 10-20mgs a day throughout the cycle. The dbol is a good option, but if its your first cycle thats a lot of gear to be running.

first cycle...

Quote Originally Posted by Juddman
    If youre worried about gyno, which you should be, I would run nolva at 10-20mgs a day throughout the cycle. The dbol is a good option, but if its your first cycle thats a lot of gear to be running.
    i said " first" cycle because i didn't want to bore everyone with a long story. but basically i have run gear b4. just not in close to 15 years or so.
    i just want a consensus on the plus/neg factor of adding dbol . if 4 weeks won't really screw my liver up, and i can get a jump start i will give it a shot.

since i am only 165 lbs shld i run 40 mg a day or less?

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    4 weeks would be fine on your liver unless assuming you're healthy pre-cycle. I would cut it down to 30mgs and see how it goes..you should feel that.

thanks juddman...

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Would definitely be a good idea to run anti-e.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    5'10 165? Thats pretty small bro no offense, are you sure your diet is good to go

Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death
    5'10 165? Thats pretty small bro no offense, are you sure your diet is good to go
    none taken... u shld have seen me 6 months ago was 30 lbs lighter....
    was goin thru alot of bull**** with my soon 2 b ex-wife... couldn't eat , etc.... long story... lost alot of weight.... got my head screwed on again now, diet is tight gained about 25 lbs last 2 1/2 months natural way... i have all my gear except the dbol ready to go as well as my pct, i m in a holding pattern with it for as long as the gains r good without the gear. i m in no rush.
    just want to have everything ready to go and do a good safe cycle..

i have a side question... if i m doin 30 mg of dbol a day can i get away with taking it 3x's a day since i will hve 10mg tabs? or shld i do 3/4 of a tab 4x's a day?

blackblaze is offline Junior Member
    i did a 500,mg test e , with 400mg deca , and 45mg dbol ....could not beleive the results...if i even keep 50% id be really happy (but id love to keep it all)

TDS
    TDS is offline Associate Member
    chuck it in bro.... u'l love it

Thread Information