Random is offline RETIRED VET

Lightbulb 1st Time USER please Critique my Cycle

ok guys, ive gotten some mixed reviews so far any advice would be appreciated. first time user, 5'5 200lb about 8-10& bf, looking to make some good gains. the Key is that i have limited funds and supplies. i have 19-20 amps of sustanon 250, and 200 dbols, along with clomid and anti es. originally i was planning on injecting once a week 500mg with a 750mg frontload. i was gonna go on for about 8 weeks. i opted the 8 week cycle versus the Every Other Day theory because i will probably have some more stuff by then so i can continue for 10-12 weeks, i know that it is debated but if i did shoot EOD, it would only last 5.5 weeks versus 8 weeks at one injection per week...which is the best option guys? any advice will help...

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Do a 10 week cycle of sus at 500mg, save the d-bol for down the road. I hope those limited funds isn't going to limit the food you but, because if it does it'll limit your gains

JohnnyB

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    how old r u? if u r under 21 everyone is gonna recommend not to use gear at all..

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    125mg EOD thats about 7 weeks long. Sust shot once a week at 500mg your hormones will be all over the place causing potentially nasty acne and more bloat and even high BP. EOD

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    im almost 23, ...no ill have money for food, just stocked up today...supplements too....

Thread Information